Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election fallout

(11-12-2020, 02:49 PM)Buchanans Wrote: I'm not seeing the big scam here. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic...d-flu.html

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm

It's just the flu.

(11-12-2020, 02:38 PM)hitman Wrote: https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/11/12...from-2014/

Ronald Klain
@RonaldKlain
Team #46. Ex-Ebola Czar, Obama/Biden + Clinton/Gore WH. Married to
@monicamedinadc
; Dad of 3 adults. Tweets are my personal views.
Washington, DCJoined February 2011

You know you fucked up when a guy who is part of the mechanism of large scale voter fraud on such a retarted level has to try to save his credibility and point out the obvious..........what a timline we are in.

The guy tapped to be the "President Elect's" fucking Chief of Staff just confirmed election rigging.

Friend just sent me this

This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale.
It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional
mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote.
This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar event will take place.
This is The law.
This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen
So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out.
President Trump will remain President.
Another fun fact, they called Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner.
And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett.
Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed?
Here's a way we can participate. Send this TO EVERYONE and all of your Groups!!! #Maga

(11-12-2020, 04:19 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: Friend just sent me this

This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale.
mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote.
This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar event will take place.
This is The law.
This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen
So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out.
Another fun fact, they called Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner.
And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett.
Here's a way we can participate. Send this TO EVERYONE and all of your Groups!!! #Maga
yeah its 100% going to be a contingent election but I believe some of that info is wrong. R's hold a 28-22 lead in the house delegates, not 30-19. Regardless, the price on Plastic Pelosi's face when she has to announce Trump as the winner is gonna be priceless, frame that sucker on your wall worthy.

I am not that religious but RBG dying was 100% divine intervention.

(11-12-2020, 05:18 PM)dizee Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 04:19 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: Friend just sent me this

This is The law.
yeah its 100% going to be a contingent election but I believe some of that info is wrong. R's hold a 28-22 lead in the house delegates, not 30-19. Regardless, the price on Plastic Pelosi's face when she has to announce Trump as the winner is gonna be priceless, frame that sucker on your wall worthy.

I am not that religious but RBG dying was 100% divine intervention.

I pray shes sitting right next to John McCain in Hell. I honestly believe she died the previous January but evidence was found that would expose it and they had no choice but to release the teuth. The timing and result couldnt be written by Hollywood scriptwriters to cause more asspain.

I hope Clarence "Corn Pop" Thomas gets to write the majority decision to ivalidate Dementia Joes bid to be president. It would be the greatest example of poetic justice I can ever recall. That smug cocksucker sitting in the Senate dragging Clarence's name through the dirt and Clarence classily telling him hes a piece of shit is the stuff of legend. His speech STILL gives me goosebumps.

Theres a question people ask sometimes about naming 3 or 4 people living or dead you would like to sit and have dinner with. I would seriously consider Clarence as one of those people. I hope that MAN gets his chance to curbstomp that WORM Joe Biden. 

And I welcome the asspain that will follow.

(11-12-2020, 01:50 PM)Buchanans Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 01:33 PM)SkiMask Wrote: I got Mary Collins 1933 48164

Dead and voted.
How are you confirming the person that voted and dead person are the same person? Then if you've done that how are you confirming who that illegitimate vote went to? 

What is the assertion here? That mail in ballots were mailed to former residences of the now deceased (or moved out of state) and the current residences picked them up and filled them out and dropped them off on their behalf? If so, wouldn't you expect the percentage of people that did something like that to be similar make up of the state results anyways? Not saying those things shouldn't be weeded out but how can you be so sure of the one sided benefit of such instances? 

Or are you suggesting they were never really mailed out and somebody working for the elections department filled them out in mass to benefit a particular candidate? 

I get it that small levels of fraud can easily be committed and should be sought to correct. I get a ballot here for a previous resident, he probably moved out of state or is just a drunk that never reregistered. If I wanted to I could fill it in on his behalf and send it in. My friend I went hunting with yesterday said he gets 3 different ballots for previous residences delivered. 

So at this time how do you know that these situations are occurring in mass and are benefiting one candidate overwhelming?

About 2.4 Million people die in the US every year.

So if we extrapolate that amount and give it a multiple of 50, to keep the voter ages reasonable, approximately 70 Million potential "voters" are potentially susceptible to fraud.

70 Million.

Now in a Nation that has supposedly put a man on the moon 50 years ago, do you honestly believe that if just 5% of those dead voters were used and counted by a group of people who had 4 years to establish and put into action this fraud it is a "ridiculous" Conspiracy Theory to suggest these people would do that in States where the differwnce in winning was in the 10s of THOUSANDS?

SERIOUSLY? That doesnt ring any bells?

(11-12-2020, 02:49 PM)Buchanans Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 03:00 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Yea. I actually broke down the numbers in the thread dedicated to it and showed mathematically how it was total bullshit. Even discounting comorbidities anyone under the age of 65 has about a 99.997 survival rate. But by all means, keep wearing your face diaper like a good little sheep.

In NYC each patient who was "diagnosed" with Covid and put on a ventilator recieved $29,000 from the Federal government. No reason to fudge those numbers, huh? Ironically New York had the highest infection rate during that time.

Of course that didnt stop New Yorks Governor from writing a fucking book while this horrible "Pandemic" was sweeping the nation. Interesting how any Trump rally of more than 10 people was called a "Super Spreader" event, but a bunch of faggots and shitskins burning down cities had no effect on the spread of the "Pandemic".

I dont even know what to say to you at this point. Youre a decent man. I know that. And Im not going to personally attack you or sink to ad hominem type shit. Your free to have youre thoughts on things.

But if you actually believe "Covid" is a thing youre being willfully ignorant and if you actually believe there wasnt MASSIVE voter fraud in Bidens favor during this electon you are being willfully ignorant there as well.
If were talking money given away during this I'm more concern about the way the PPP loans were issued. 
And unfortunately 29K isn't that much in terms of that type of care (don't get me started on how fucked that is to say that, the cost they charge for some medical shit is insane). 

While we feel differently on things I think you know I'm not a sheep. I try to keep and open mind to things and quite frankly while my positions are consistent to me they tend to fall all over in regards to stereotypical positions. The face diapers... the majority of the time I spend away from my home is outside and I kind of hate shopping to begin with so the dumb mask thing is such a small thing. And quite frankly I'm really happy to be able to tell assholes to stay farther away in places. I wear a mask when I snowboard or use a sander so I can breath just fine with the stupid things. The masks probably cover any facial recognition crap that may or go on in the future and I'd rather not bring attention to myself that way. There are plenty of more important BS restrictions in my state that I may not and probably don't follow. Neither I or my daughter have been sick in any way at all over the last year, and while I would prefer that this shit wasn't going on, that aspect is kind of nice.  

And the mask anti mask thing isn't even something that is exclusive to covid. Same shit was happening for the 1918 flu.  

People have clearly died from it. At this point I know 2 people who have gotten it and by their accounts it was particularly unpleasant. One still believes he is having issue due to. Nothing they needed to be hospitalized for but nothing you want either. I'm 99.99 percent sure my father or my daughter's mother would die because or their co morbidities. We've always known this was a thing that effected the elderly and less healthy more... like most things that are not super deadly. 

I'm not seeing the big scam here. 

Also that Pfizer vaccine needs to be kept at -90 something, so that'll create just a few distribution issues. And until more time goes by we won't know how long these things are even good for.

For whatever reason I am aparently just an idiot and cant upload pictures here. I have sent Dizee a dozen or so infographics that he has told me he will upload whitch should put to rest any issues anyone with an open mind and a 3 digit IQ should be able to see that "Covid" is absolute horseshit.

I do appreciate you re-engaging and again Im sorry for being so curt towards some of your opinions. Its a personality flaw of mine. Once Ive decided something is right, I stomp on anyone who dares to question what I say. While I wholeheartedly disagree with many of your positions and your refusal to accept evidence put right in your face I dont ever want you to think I think your opinion and right to hold it is lost on me. I welcome ALL civil discourse.

[Image: JnN5sc4.jpg%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bf...ans-serif%5D][/font][/size][/color]
[Image: HCcbIzx.jpg]
[Image: ae2qBoV.jpg]
[Image: 7y0HlZT.jpg]
[Image: qdPH7YL.png]
[Image: xmJ6GY2.jpg]
[Image: k1mrlbf.jpg]

(11-13-2020, 11:55 PM)dizee Wrote: [Image: JnN5sc4.jpg%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bf...ans-serif%5D][/font][/size][/color]
[Image: HCcbIzx.jpg]
[Image: ae2qBoV.jpg]
[Image: 7y0HlZT.jpg]
[Image: qdPH7YL.png]
[Image: xmJ6GY2.jpg]
[Image: k1mrlbf.jpg]

Thank you Dizee. As you can see from just afew of the infographics Dizee was kind enough to upload for me. Covid is bullshit. The test itself doesn't even test for "Covid". It tests for antibodies that are produced when someone may have been exposed to half a dozen other viruses.

But by all means, lets shut down the country.

Dizze didnt upload the interesting graph of " Covid" deaths in 2020 and how they directly correspond with an identical drop in influenza and tuberculosis deaths that add up to pretty much the exact same number.

(11-12-2020, 09:49 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 02:49 PM)Buchanans Wrote: If were talking money given away during this I'm more concern about the way the PPP loans were issued. 
And unfortunately 29K isn't that much in terms of that type of care (don't get me started on how fucked that is to say that, the cost they charge for some medical shit is insane). 

While we feel differently on things I think you know I'm not a sheep. I try to keep and open mind to things and quite frankly while my positions are consistent to me they tend to fall all over in regards to stereotypical positions. The face diapers... the majority of the time I spend away from my home is outside and I kind of hate shopping to begin with so the dumb mask thing is such a small thing. And quite frankly I'm really happy to be able to tell assholes to stay farther away in places. I wear a mask when I snowboard or use a sander so I can breath just fine with the stupid things. The masks probably cover any facial recognition crap that may or go on in the future and I'd rather not bring attention to myself that way. There are plenty of more important BS restrictions in my state that I may not and probably don't follow. Neither I or my daughter have been sick in any way at all over the last year, and while I would prefer that this shit wasn't going on, that aspect is kind of nice.  

And the mask anti mask thing isn't even something that is exclusive to covid. Same shit was happening for the 1918 flu.  

People have clearly died from it. At this point I know 2 people who have gotten it and by their accounts it was particularly unpleasant. One still believes he is having issue due to. Nothing they needed to be hospitalized for but nothing you want either. I'm 99.99 percent sure my father or my daughter's mother would die because or their co morbidities. We've always known this was a thing that effected the elderly and less healthy more... like most things that are not super deadly. 

I'm not seeing the big scam here. 

Also that Pfizer vaccine needs to be kept at -90 something, so that'll create just a few distribution issues. And until more time goes by we won't know how long these things are even good for.

For whatever reason I am aparently just an idiot and cant upload pictures here. I have sent Dizee a dozen or so infographics that he has told me he will upload whitch should put to rest any issues anyone with an open mind and a 3 digit IQ should be able to see that "Covid" is absolute horseshit.

I do appreciate you re-engaging and again Im sorry for being so curt towards some of your opinions. Its a personality flaw of mine. Once Ive decided something is right, I stomp on anyone who dares to question what I say. While I wholeheartedly disagree with many of your positions and your refusal to accept evidence put right in your face I dont ever want you to think I think your opinion and right to hold it is lost on me. I welcome ALL civil discourse.
Honestly I don't mind we all know each other and get into from time to time and I believe most of you are all on the other half of the country. I've not really seeing what's going on out there and vice versa. Wonder how much stuff is blown out of proportion or swept under the rug. I had resolved myself to whatever the result was going to be as I dislike both for different reasons. 

I'm not really seeing the infographics show things as horseshit. There are tons of things out there like that will show differing opinions and studies of varying degrees. We've known the older were the ones mostly dying, etc. And quite frankly life is too short to devote so much time to research what is a different conspiracy theories. I'll make judgements off of overall consensus from others more knowledgeable, my own knowledge and experiences, common sense, plausibility, profit motives, etc.

Lol. Clark County just BTFO

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTru...2490574849

Fuckery already found in Georgia

https://coosavalleynews.com/2020/11/nearly-3000-additional-votes-discovered-in-hand-recount-in-floyd-county/

It will all be dredged up