Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election fallout

you love to see it

https://twitter.com/RebsBrannon/status/1...6976723971

Awesome, I laughed so hard

(10-30-2020, 06:54 PM)dizee Wrote: you love to see it

https://twitter.com/RebsBrannon/status/1...6976723971

If the media/big tech/ and the deep state coupled with massive voter fraud drag this idiot's rotting corpse to a win it will be the single biggest act of treason on a scale never seen before.

Texas did us one better

(11-01-2020, 12:35 AM)SkiMask Wrote: Texas did us one better

I watched Don Lemon spend half his show condemning the horrible and harassing behavior of the truck drivers. All while remaining completely silent for 6 month during the BLM insanity. 

The tears on Wednesday morning are going to be delicious. Every poll is flipping to Trumps as "pollsters" scramble to adjust the bullshit numbers theyve been pushing for a year in a last ditch effort to save credibility.

Trump did 4 rallies in one day yesterday in PA playing to 10s of thousands at each stop. Biden has drive in honkfests that draw less than 12 people and had to be canned because more Trump supporters show up to troll him.

"B-but Biden is totally winning in the polls" says the increasingly nervous CNN anchor for the 37th time.

i saw a tweet earlier about how trumps rallies are "superspreaders" that have contributed to like 700 people getting the china virus

All of the tweets replying back to them asked how many cases BLM riots have attributed to. Nothing but crickets.

(11-01-2020, 01:56 PM)dizee Wrote: i saw a tweet earlier about how trumps rallies are "superspreaders" that have contributed to like 700 people getting the china virus

All of the tweets replying back to them asked how many cases BLM riots have attributed to. Nothing but crickets.

It seems the Dems have just gone all in on the Scamdemic in every aspect of their assinine policy talking points.

Even the most blue pilled normie realizes its all bullshit. The lockdowns and mask nonsense only mark the sheep and the mentally feeble. I get such visceral enjoyment of parading around maskless as the faggots and Karens mutter as I walk by. Imagine living like as such a lemming. Every now and then an overzealous 10/hr wage slave will follow me around and tell me I need to wear a mask as I just continue shopping and ignoring them.

Ive been told by many of my friends who come out with me I should start a Youtube channel of the confrontations for the lulz, but I will never put myself into a position to get doxxed.

(11-02-2020, 10:26 AM)dizee Wrote: https://twitter.com/ezralevant/status/13...4337955840

Its literally reached clown world status. ANYONE who listens to Biden speak and claims to confidently vote for him on competency is completely full of shit. One mistake I think the Trump campaign made is not just running ads with Bidens speeches in the Senate where basically called blacks animals and criminals when he was trying to get the Crime Bill passed. His previous creepiness and overt racism are on full display for all to see.

Its made me believe that the media is just portraying this as a close race simply for ratings as even Fox News is lending credence to the ridiculous polls that have Biden leading in middle America. A person would have to be literally retarded to look at Biden and not see hes a husk of a man with barely any control of his obvious dementia.

I honestly dont care either way. If the Dems shove Biden into office through massive voter fraud and he becomes president, they will either kill him or have him step down and have the Indian who magically turned black once she was on the ticket Kamala Harris and it will accelerate the downfall, or if Trump wins it will give me 4 more years to stockpile ammo and gold and silver.

Wife and I just walked out of the county courthouse after voting
While walking past the line waiting to vote
I raised my fist and said GO TRUMP
Lol got a few OH YEAHS!! from the line