Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election fallout

(11-02-2020, 05:05 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: Wife and I just walked out of the county  courthouse after voting
While walking past the line waiting to vote
I raised my fist and said GO TRUMP
Lol got a few OH YEAHS!! from the line

God bless you my fellow Patriot.

Thats the most American thing Ive read in weeks. The only thing that would have made it better is if you said when you got home you slapped your wife around and she brought you a sandwich a half hour later as you watched reruns of The Rifleman and she apologized for making you angry earlier and asked if you wanted your feet rubbed.

Thats what these Commies are trying to take from us.

Lol, wife made me pizza while I played socom 1 with Drumcat , Boz and Wolfmanss?

(11-02-2020, 10:15 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: Lol, wife made me pizza while I played socom 1 with Drumcat , Boz and Wolfmanss?

Ok. Thats acceptable. But you still should have smacked her. You dont need a reason to smack a woman. Just smack her. She'll figure out why she deserved it......

Sitting in line with about a dozen in front of me waiting to get inside the precinct; thinking about another dozen inside waiting to be verified and/or voting because of social distancing. Not too bad.

Went 30 mins before polls opened, already had a line. Waited about a hour roughly to vote. Line was much much longer after I left.

Voted a straight Republican ticket this time, fuck the Democrats.

(11-03-2020, 10:28 AM)dizee Wrote: Went 30 mins before polls opened, already had a line. Waited about a hour roughly to vote. Line was much much longer after I left.

Voted a straight Republican ticket this time, fuck the Democrats.
"Folks in Precinct 1 (City Hall) might want to wait before going and voting this morning; machine broke and there is no telling how long for a new one to arrive. Manually dropping in an auxiliary hopper for election folks to re-insert later. Just my luck..."

We had paper and only 3 options for President
Biden Jorgenson and Trump

(11-03-2020, 12:47 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: We had paper and only 3 options for President
Biden Jorgenson  and Trump
They're always paper.

After eating a handful of mushrooms and skateboarding all afternoon I have no clue how many options we had. I just voted straight ticket across the board, picked a Mayor and a couple councilmen and saw hilariously a bunch of judges unopposed and didn't bother writing any thing in.

Waited another 10 minutes after scribbling in them circles because I didn't want to feed my ballot into the aux while the box was opened and folks fumble about with that machine waiting for it to "charge" like a R/C car counting every 25 ballots and folding them haphazardly only to set them aside to feed them in later. 

Sniffed of bureaucratic incompetence at the very least.

Just A blue tin box, no machine for us

I still don't get the appeal for that dick fuck Trump. I get not liking what the dems want but the enthusiasm and celebratory nature that some pour on to that narcist fuckwad is some of the most cringy and pathetic douchbagary there is.

Nothing is going to happen where I at, maybe a little over, and if anything does happen I'm ready. Got plenty of fresh food storage in the form of shotgun shells and rifle rounds. And have some stuff in the backyard. Not too worried about investments as I'm too broke to have any of those at the moment.