Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election fallout

Fox went full retard and they have to tow the line now.

These battleground states won't be able to certify the votes and everyone knows it. Its simply a matter of if the election boards and state legislators hold the lines or if they cave to intimidation/threats/doxing which if that happens then the SC gets involved.

I think the SC gets involved in PA regardless of what happens, as its a clear 100% case of them violating the US constitution by having their Governor, SOS and state Supreme court determine election laws in terms of late ballot acceptance, which can ONLY be decided by the state legislators itself. This is clearly written in the US constitution. It is a easy victory and the entire city of Philly's ballots will be tossed.

Michigan/Wisconsin/Georgia/Nevada ALL will be unable to certify their votes. The GA "recount" was not even a real recount, they simply counted every ballot again INCLUDING the fraud ones. Once they check the signatures, its game over for Biden there as well.

(11-20-2020, 02:24 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: He doesnt care, 
he  wants that hair sniffing ped to win
for some twisted reason
He wants higher taxes
He wants His right stripped away
He wants His  guns taken away
Ditch you've got a lot of fucking nerve saying I want a pedo to win. You said it once, and I gave you the benefit of the doubt, that you didn't mean it like that but here you are mentioning it again. Biden a pedo... so here every time some guy is accused of rape by some bitch most here would give that person the benefit of the doubt until actual evidence is provided oh but if it's a lib all these conspiracy theories are good enough to assign guilt and label me with approval of such a vile action. I've been in a situation in which I lost a business, friends, and family because of a refusal to give a CONVICTED pedo a second chance. Being told that people deserve a second chance, that I should leave my own workplace where I would bring my daughter if I didn't want to accept that. Well the way the situation played out I basically did. And you know what the guy was a shitbag like I said he was, but even when proven nobody cared to backtrack their position. So honestly just fuck you for suggesting that. 

You want a cheater to win, martially, financially, and politically too (although you all think its the other way). 
You want somebody that wants to turn our republic into and autocracy.
Are those fair things to say? 

And no, I don't want higher taxes. Federally though it might be nice if some of these huge companies like Amazon were not able to take advantage of every thing they can to not pay taxes. I hate that my idiot state has increased taxes and the minimum wage so my that it's driven non service jobs elsewhere. 

What rights of mine are being striped away other then gun rights which you know damn well I don't want. And yes Biden's gun positions are the absolute most dogshit crap I've seen yet. They basically want to take what we have here and expand it nationally though the NFA. And our crap state AG is on Biden's short list to be his AG... Bercerra. Nobody gave two shits about all the gun fuckery that was being hammered though over here years ago. Oh it's just CA fuck them, just leave, go to a free state. We kept telling everybody that it would come to their doorstep next. 

Just because I call out Trump for the shitbag he is doesn't mean I'm giving Biden a stamp of approval. 
This election was a choice of what we have a better chance of fighting against. 
We got some judges out of Trump... although they are probably there more for corporate reasons and less for the people it is admittedly better than before on issues.

(11-20-2020, 01:51 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Looks like everyone is in an uproar the Messiah asked for proof and now they're turning on him like he's Benedict Arnold.

LMAO politics as usual. 

Buch, regardless of outcome, you and I both know that software is fucked. The fact it was rejected by Canada 5 times with Texas and a few more States understanding its fuckery because they saw the propensity for its ultimate comprise; you kind of just know.

Call the man a loser what have you, but you must not really care for integrity cause you got the desired outcome. Admit it. People on both sides of the aisle looked into this thing and said it was fucked years ago.

Canada doesn't want this "Canadian" company and its poo poo software and yet here we are, as Americans, with the same turd of a thing and we laugh quietly to ourselves about the irony of it all.

Difference is, I would want to get to the bottom of it regardless of victor and wouldn't be so intellectually obtuse about the validity of some of these claims because I was blinded by hatred for a public figure personally.
I'm not saying not to get to the bottom of it but claims like this need to be shown correct. Otherwise your just shit canning people's legitimate votes, which isn't democratic at all. And I'm sorry but my dislike for Trump is anything but blind. If what he did was not so incredibly predictable I would not feel the way I do. As with a scientific experiment you collect data and make predictions to test your hypostasizes. This is similar. The guy does everything I would predict that a narcistic lying shitbag would do. It's unfortunately also predictable that he'll have followers that can't be reasoned with and tow and create nonsense for him.

Sorry, but I'm not going to be one of his puppets as he tries to position himself as an autocracy. 
I'm not a software person and have not looked into that aspect of it so I do not know. I do know Trump lies his ass off and has magical thinking to protect his ego so I'm very dubious of claims put forth by somebody like that and his flying monkeys.

(11-21-2020, 09:46 AM)Buchanans Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 02:24 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: He doesnt care, 
he  wants that hair sniffing ped to win
for some twisted reason
He wants higher taxes
He wants His right stripped away
He wants His  guns taken away
Ditch you've got a lot of fucking nerve saying I want a pedo to win. You said it once, and I gave you the benefit of the doubt, that you didn't mean it like that but here you are mentioning it again. Biden a pedo... so here every time some guy is accused of rape by some bitch most here would give that person the benefit of the doubt until actual evidence is provided oh but if it's a lib all these conspiracy theories are good enough to assign guilt and label me with approval of such a vile action. I've been in a situation in which I lost a business, friends, and family because of a refusal to give a CONVICTED pedo a second chance. Being told that people deserve a second chance, that I should leave my own workplace where I would bring my daughter if I didn't want to accept that. Well the way the situation played out I basically did. And you know what the guy was a shitbag like I said he was, but even when proven nobody cared to backtrack their position. So honestly just fuck you for suggesting that. 

You want a cheater to win, martially, financially, and politically too (although you all think its the other way). 
You want somebody that wants to turn our republic into and autocracy.
Are those fair things to say? 

And no, I don't want higher taxes. Federally though it might be nice if some of these huge companies like Amazon were not able to take advantage of every thing they can to not pay taxes. I hate that my idiot state has increased taxes and the minimum wage so my that it's driven non service jobs elsewhere. 

What rights of mine are being striped away other then gun rights which you know damn well I don't want. And yes Biden's gun positions are the absolute most dogshit crap I've seen yet. They basically want to take what we have here and expand it nationally though the NFA. And our crap state AG is on Biden's short list to be his AG... Bercerra. Nobody gave two shits about all the gun fuckery that was being hammered though over here years ago. Oh it's just CA fuck them, just leave, go to a free state. We kept telling everybody that it would come to their doorstep next. 

Just because I call out Trump for the shitbag he is doesn't mean I'm giving Biden a stamp of approval. 
This election was a choice of what we have a better chance of fighting against. 
We got some judges out of Trump... although they are probably there more for corporate reasons and less for the people it is admittedly better than before on issues.

(11-20-2020, 01:51 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Looks like everyone is in an uproar the Messiah asked for proof and now they're turning on him like he's Benedict Arnold.

LMAO politics as usual. 

Buch, regardless of outcome, you and I both know that software is fucked. The fact it was rejected by Canada 5 times with Texas and a few more States understanding its fuckery because they saw the propensity for its ultimate comprise; you kind of just know.

Call the man a loser what have you, but you must not really care for integrity cause you got the desired outcome. Admit it. People on both sides of the aisle looked into this thing and said it was fucked years ago.

Canada doesn't want this "Canadian" company and its poo poo software and yet here we are, as Americans, with the same turd of a thing and we laugh quietly to ourselves about the irony of it all.

Difference is, I would want to get to the bottom of it regardless of victor and wouldn't be so intellectually obtuse about the validity of some of these claims because I was blinded by hatred for a public figure personally.
I'm not saying not to get to the bottom of it but claims like this need to be shown correct. Otherwise your just shit canning people's legitimate votes, which isn't democratic at all. And I'm sorry but my dislike for Trump is anything but blind. If what he did was not so incredibly predictable I would not feel the way I do. As with a scientific experiment you collect data and make predictions to test your hypostasizes. This is similar. The guy does everything I would predict that a narcistic lying shitbag would do. It's unfortunately also predictable that he'll have followers that can't be reasoned with and tow and create nonsense for him.

Sorry, but I'm not going to be one of his puppets as he tries to position himself as an autocracy. 
I'm not a software person and have not looked into that aspect of it so I do not know. I do know Trump lies his ass off and has magical thinking to protect his ego so I'm very dubious of claims put forth by somebody like that and his flying monkeys.
Well you do want the ped to win and mock any scenario proving otherwise 
 Looks like you want Venezuela to happen here
 because that’s where we’re heading  with your candidate
It’s ok though, you can’t help it,  kommiefornia is in Your blood

(11-21-2020, 09:46 AM)Buchanans Wrote: I'm not a software person and have not looked into that aspect of it so I do not know. I do know Trump lies his ass off and has magical thinking to protect his ego so I'm very dubious of claims put forth by somebody like that and his flying monkeys.
Fair enough.

(11-21-2020, 08:21 AM)dizee Wrote: Fox went full retard and they have to tow the line now.

These battleground states won't be able to certify the votes and everyone knows it. Its simply a matter of if the election boards and state legislators hold the lines or if they cave to intimidation/threats/doxing which if that happens then the SC gets involved.

I think the SC gets involved in PA regardless of what happens, as its a clear 100% case of them violating the US constitution by having their Governor, SOS and state Supreme court determine election laws in terms of late ballot acceptance, which can ONLY be decided by the state legislators itself. This is clearly written in the US constitution. It is a easy victory and the entire city of Philly's ballots will be tossed.

Michigan/Wisconsin/Georgia/Nevada ALL will be unable to certify their votes. The GA "recount" was not even a real recount, they simply counted every ballot again INCLUDING the fraud ones. Once they check the signatures, its game over for Biden there as well.

Speaking of the SC, take a look at this....

[Image: 126236009_193166439037926_71634722531512...e=5FDFA5F3]

(11-22-2020, 05:15 PM)eVo7 Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 08:21 AM)dizee Wrote: Fox went full retard and they have to tow the line now.

Speaking of the SC, take a look at this....

[Image: 126236009_193166439037926_71634722531512...e=5FDFA5F3]

Biden is so fucked. Its amazing how the MSM is trying to carry on as if its business as usual and the greatest scandal in US history isnt going to be exposed to SCOTUS and behind the scenes the entire Biden campaign staff isnt shitting themselves.

They keep reporting about these "cases" of Trumps being thrown out of lower courts, and they arent even cases brought by Trumps legal team. They are seperate parties being ruled on. The REAL case is being put together behind the scenes. There IS irrefutable evidence of MASSIVE voter fraud and it will all come out.

Biden won the FEWEST amount of Counties of any "winning" President in history but somehow got more votes than any candidate in history. Lmao This shit is so obviously a sham they arent even trying to hide it.

I hope Clarence gets to write the Majority Ruling and ass slam that cocksucker Biden for what he put him through 30 years ago. It would be perfect. Then after Trump is inaugurated for a 2nd term, announce his retirement at the end of the year the next day for maximum Biden asspain. I want him to stick around for the Federal indictments and changes to election law that will surely be implemented.

I dunno, man. They've now distanced themselves from Sidney like she got the herp. Not sure what her job was other than to plant the seed. I wish I could see this thing playing to Trump's favor but it seems like a real long shot.

Supreme Court isn't gonna throw out all the mail in ballots, there's no way that's gonna fly; a technicality.

As much as I wanna have faith, it looks pretty grim.

[Image: zEfi9DU.png]

(11-24-2020, 07:41 AM)SkiMask Wrote: I dunno, man. They've now distanced themselves from Sidney like she got the herp. Not sure what her job was other than to plant the seed. I wish I could see this thing playing to Trump's favor but it seems like a real long shot.

Supreme Court isn't gonna throw out all the mail in ballots, there's no way that's gonna fly; a technicality.

Powell and Lin Wood are not part of the campaign's lawyers. They are doing their own work. Giuliani and Ellis are focusing primarily on the constitutional side of things. Powell is going after Dominion and the cyber part of things.

The things Lin Wood and Sidney Powell are working on actually land people in jail. The Trump campaign is trying to correct a fraudulent election and move into a second term. Being associated with two lawyers that will be furnishing evidence that result in grand jury indictments does not work toward the immediate result they seek and is a distraction. The sudden public statement that Powell is not associated with the Trump campaign creates a comfortable degree of separation that in the event she is able to provide evidence that results in indictments that it doesn't appear that the Trump campaign is involved.

The key is to not have these states certify the votes. Michigan fucked up yesterday and now the state legislature is gonna have to hold the line there. The problem with this ask is with so many RINOs out there, you cannot safely assume they will hold the line. RINOs are the biggest pussies in this country but we need their help to prevent certification of the votes.

As I said before, PA is 100% getting overturned so I am not worried about that. And if we get a proper audit done in Georgia, we will win there too. Wisconsin/Michigan/Nevada/Arizona are the places we really need to keep an eye on and continue letting the state legislatures there know that we will not support a certification of a compromised vote. The deadline of Dec 8/14 is approaching, after Thanksgiving you are gonna see absurd totals of pressure by the left and media being applied to these state legislatures. Just have to pray they are made of iron and not pushover RINOs.

(11-24-2020, 07:41 AM)SkiMask Wrote: I dunno, man. They've now distanced themselves from Sidney like she got the herp. Not sure what her job was other than to plant the seed. I wish I could see this thing playing to Trump's favor but it seems like a real long shot.

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/133...2558228480