Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election fallout

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/...7484801024
https://twitter.com/justin_hart/status/1...2995759104

its almost like our "cult like" posts are......*gasp* reality and the truth

(11-25-2020, 10:39 PM)dizee Wrote: https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/...7484801024
https://twitter.com/justin_hart/status/1...2995759104

its almost like our "cult like" posts are......*gasp* reality and the truth

Yea I guess 80 Million+ Working Class Americans who believe in free and fair elections are now a "cult"

Ill proudly be a part of that cult.

It doesnt matter who is running, anyone who opens their eyes to what is going on should be horrified by this shit. If this shit was done to get Maxine Waters out of office I would be just as adamant. Its not a Dem-Repub thing, although 90%+ of the cheating is Dems, its an AMERICAN thing. Shit like this cannot be allowed to happen. No matter what CNN and Anderson Cooper tell you between the scary "pandemic" news.

Fellas, there’s nothing we can do in here talking about it
We ain’t going to change Buchanan’s mind
He ain’t going to change ours
All we’re doing is what the gment wants
And that’s dividing and arguing amongst ourselves
Waste of time.
However, a better use of time
Would be For all us OG socomers to get on socom together for old times sake
Some killin
Some insulting
Some tea bagging( socom 1)
Dancing - s2, and hopefully ca soon
Get your stress out in the game
This election BS will work itself out one way or another
We have no control over the outcome
Tomorrow night get your asses on
Buchanan’s, I was looking for a pic of H-hour Tom
and found yours too When I gave you my e3 pass,
Was that 6, or 7 years back?

(11-25-2020, 06:31 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 01:29 PM)Buchanans Wrote: This is cult level shit on a grand scale.
I wish the best for all of you to remember what reality is and recover from this. I'll be welcoming when you do.

Seriously take a step back and look at what this con has done. How many people in your personal life have you done or said things about because they see things differently. I'll use Ditch as a perfect example. 6 years ago that guy would of never said the vile shit about me that he has now. This is somebody I played games with, discussed things on forums for many years, and met briefly in person once, somebody I would of considered a friend. And here he is saying I'm supporting of pedophilia, communism, and I want to turn the US into some shithole South American autocracy, and of course I feel this way because this is in my blood because of the state I reside in. Complete strawman lies and bullshit. All because I condemn Trump as the narcist he is. I don't even like Biden but somehow it's viewed as an all or nothing situation.

All this proof that has been talked up from what I've seen is a bunch of nothing. This is almost a mirror image of what my dipshit uncle tried to do to my family. He talked up how fucking terrible my mother (his sister) and I had screwed him over and everybody was convinced about what thieves' and cheaters we were and how he had all the evidence to prove how terrible we were. In reality the complete opposite was true. But somehow everybody believed him and we were the bad guys. Know what happen in court? Guy got his fucking dick stomped. He had nothing and I've never seen anybody get so destroyed in a cross exam. He thought he was still winning even then. But nobody else felt that way. His council stopped trying to object and help him after awhile and just sat there face palming literally.

This is the same shit with Trump. He keeps losing. How many different legal teams has he gone though? It's because his different councils can't and don't want to help him when he lies to them. Why is shit getting tossed with prejudice? Because it's bullshit. Just like everything. People can only tow his crap so far because reality is there at the end.

Seriously wake up. This is just a con, not some complicated and convoluted string of global conspiracies' involving tens of thousands of people somehow working as an effective cohesive unit to con the sheep.

You seem to have a personal attachment to this as you keep bringing up anecdotal references that have to do with your personal experiences and family issues.

There is VIDEO of a State representative from Michigan THREATENING the children of a politcal opponent. There are literally HUNDREDS of sworn affidavits of people who witnessed election fraud. There are people WHO WORKED FOR AND BUILT the voting code for Dominion who have said its corrupt and ELIZABETH FUCKING WARREN, POCAHANTAS HERSELF is on record saying Dominion is shady as fuck.

I get it. You dont like Trump. But dont sit here and call people who question the narrative tin foil hats. Youre better than that.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with drawing from personal experiences in the past to make predictions about future or current situations. Yes it's not a controlled scientific experiment per say but that's essentially what science tries to do, make accurate predictions to prove or disprove things. 

Hundreds of sworn affidavits of people that witnesses what exactly? Election fraud isn't specific enough and is too subjective of a term. What exactly did they witness? Or is it just a bunch of flying monkey Trump supporters that think they say something. If they are worth a shit then they need to be submitted into a court of law where penalty of perjury and councils reputations are on the line and carry weight. And if it hasn't gained any substantial traction in a court at this point how am I wrong to not give it more serious consideration at this point? 

This isn't even about Trump anymore... its about you, my fellow Americans, willing to buy into so many things. 
And I would argue I've been called the same and far worse for questioning the narrative put forth in this thread, true? When we are having a discussion about these types of subjects and have strong positions it is somewhat implied that how we all feel weather we say it directly or not.

To break down your points above again. State Rep threats... was that related to the Presidential election in any way? You said the threat was to an opponent so it sounds like it's own issue. In which case it is irrelevant. Affidavits of fraud and tech developers claims of corrupt software. For me I, and presumably a court, we're going to need more then just catch terms but actual descriptions and supporting evidence to collaborate the actual things that would indicate those conclusions. And then in regards to the election itself, it would have to be shown how much of an effect those things had, who they benefited, and that they occurred at a high enough degree to change or give the current results greater scrutiny. Elizabeth Warren, who gives a shit, hearsay.   

If there is substantial fraud, find it.
Just know that others are going to want more in regards to evidence and are dubious of the idea of a band of decentralized idiots being able to pull something like that off.

(11-26-2020, 07:03 PM)SOCOMDITCH Wrote: Fellas, there’s nothing we can do in here talking about it
We ain’t going to change Buchanan’s mind
He ain’t going to change ours
All we’re doing is what the gment wants
And that’s dividing and arguing amongst ourselves
Waste of time.
However, a better use of time
Would be For all us OG socomers to get on socom together for old times sake
Some killin
Some insulting
Some tea bagging( socom 1)
Dancing - s2, and hopefully ca soon
Get your stress out in the game
This election BS will work itself out one way or another
We have no control over the outcome
Tomorrow night get your asses on
Buchanan’s, I was looking for a pic of H-hour Tom
and found yours too When I gave you my e3 pass,
Was that 6, or 7 years back?
I agree. 
Your correct that we are unlikely to change each others mind. 
Time might. Self reflection might. What we see and experience in the future might change our positions. 

It was quite awhile ago. I consider you a friend so I was pretty upset to see you say I want a pedophile in office because you know that's not true of me or that I want the country to be Venezuela or any of the other things. Just because I disapprove of one person doesn't mean I'm giving the opposition my stamp of approval either.  

As far as SOCOM, what's involved to get on and would I need to get a Logitech headset to chat. 
If I'm being honest it's been so long since I've played and even thought seriously about SOCOM or any game I wonder if I'll even remember how to play or if it's like a riding a bike and something you never truly forget. I've been more into getting out and putting the sights down and out in front of birds, been twice the last week.

I am a lil jealous, never been hunting before, and Haven’t shot as much this year as I’d like to.
Socom 1 is just a number you type into the DNS On the socom 1 network configuration
Line 1 DNS 104.237.9.163.
Line 2 DNS 0.0.0.0
Save to your memory card and login like we used to
You Catch back on after a few maps,
Sadly the mics don’t work yet
We use voice chat on discord
Socom2 you need a freemcboot card
and a Usbthumb drive you load a patch to

http://harry62.1upsdevelopment.com/r0006/

And I made very very brief videos of how to get on s1&2
We will be on tonight

Pennsylvania State Judge Upholds Halt To Certification, Finds Likelihood Mail-In Balloting Procedures Violate PA Constitution
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/pe...ssion=true

Like I said, not worried about PA at all. Other states may come home soon too.

(Yesterday, 01:44 AM)dizee Wrote: Pennsylvania State Judge Upholds Halt To Certification, Finds Likelihood Mail-In Balloting Procedures Violate PA Constitution
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/pe...ssion=true

Like I said, not worried about PA at all. Other states may come home soon too.

It just keeps unraveling for them.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/huge-sidney-powell-witness-ny-times-described-always-smartest-person-room-concludes-hundreds-thousands-votes-transferred-trump-biden-b
attleground-states/

The absolute silence by the MSM on all of this shit and their trying to run out the clock is shocking. I knew last year when the "Pandemic" was unleashed this was the endgame but this is bigger and more repulsive than anything I could imagine. History is being made right in front of us and the "News" honestly thinks this shit is just going to get memory holed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/former-filipino-lawmaker-attorney-says-smartmatic-pre-loaded-machines-ballots-start-manila-elections-video/

God this is going to be a fun 7 weeks.

Question. Don't all your votes still go on paper in some form? Despite being counted by a machine?

(3 hours ago)Buchanans Wrote: Question. Don't all your votes still go on paper in some form? Despite being counted by a machine?
I was sorta wondering that myself. My guess is that if there was 2 million votes in a machine, 1 mil for T, 1 mil for B, the machine would have 2 million pieces of paper to back up the total.

Thing is, I don't think it goes further than that. Like, it could be .5 mil for Trump and 1.5 for Biden but the totals add up despite the votes being switched or flipped.

But I'm not sure how granular it gets or what they actually have access to because the information about it all says a variety of things depending on who you talk to.