Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election fallout

I encourage you to go on RSBN's youtube channel and watch as much of the GA hearing as you can. I had it on OANN on my TV the whole day.

It was by far the best hearing thus far and provided concrete visual evidence that all the morons claim we dont have (even though we always did). It will be interesting to see what their new talking point is and how they try to spin this now.

The dumb democrat bitch who tried disputing this security cam footage claimed it had been debunked already yet 2 mins later she got BITCHSLAPPED when they said they just discovered this footage less than 13 hours ago LOL.

Georgia is gonna be the first to flip.

It shows that the observers left and came back. Thanks for sharing the relevant part in full, most of the things I looked for were crap only a minute long.

(Yesterday, 08:55 PM)dizee Wrote:
Just as we all thought; so fuckin brazen and stupid.

We all heard that lie about the water main. Even if it was in another part of the stadium, it certainly wasn't the emergency they made it out to be. Idiots to think it wasn't recorded and that nobody would ever come looking.

The BALLS of these people.

And it's always been buttkiss despite Van Dyke in this Polacks fam.

(11 hours ago)Buchanans Wrote: It shows that the observers left and came back. Thanks for sharing the relevant part in full, most of the things I looked for were crap only a minute long.

[Image: a11aa69cdb7aa094ba4b740df7b7b528a5-16-cl...4.w710.jpg]

"Have a seat Joe........"

Guess whos in charge of the District Georgia is in? Yea its a wrap in Georgia.