Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Veterans Day!

Just wanted to acknowledge and say thank you to all our veterans out there.

Even the Squids who spend more time below deck playing grabass while they give the Marines a ride to actually go fight........

(11-11-2020, 07:52 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Just wanted to acknowledge and say thank you to all our veterans out there.

Even the Squids who spend more time below deck playing grabass while they give the Marines a ride to actually go fight........
Yeah those below decks types were some interesting folks. Luckily I spent most of my day in a helo waiting to save pilots who had to ditch. Didn't happen often though, which is good.

(11-12-2020, 07:48 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 07:52 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Just wanted to acknowledge and say thank you to all our veterans out there.

Yeah those below decks types were some interesting folks. Luckily I spent most of my day in a helo waiting to save pilots who had to ditch. Didn't happen often though, which is good.

Never flew in a helo. As I have an aversion to all flight in a machine helos are particularly terrifying as with a plane you can at least determine "ok yea we're gonna crash, let me go grab that parachute and dip out".

But with helos, even if you jump, depending on the angle or the rotation, you would just be jumping into a blender from the top or rear blades. A particularly horrifying example for me is the scene in "The Perfect Storm" when the Coast Gaurd helo ran out of fuel and dumped into the blackness of the North Atlantic. Still cant watch that without cringe. Yea fuck that.

The only thing more terrifying that a helo is getting in an Osprey. I dont even know how those death traps are still commissioned. Its a literal coinflip of life and death vetting in one of those things and whoever designed them is a sick human being.

But either way, much repect to all who have served. Im too much of a self serving and calculating coward to ever do what you guys did. But I appreciare you all and as Ive said many times before, the ONLY homeless, down on their luck types I ever help or give a shit about are Vets. We got plenty of em in my area and I always pony up whatever I can.

(11-12-2020, 07:48 AM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:

who you calling "below deck types" homie?!
[Image: original.jpg]
I dunno, plenty of shenanigans above deck on the planes and helos, bro. Below deck types, bitch just cause we get stuck in surge birthing don't mean we're less than human