Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much longer until Biden resigns or gets impeached?

(09-13-2021, 03:53 PM)Buchanans Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 10:14 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Fuck this dude. For real. Mandatory vax shit is the epitome of Commie shit and this dude loves himself some Chinese. It isn't funny to me anymore. I'm just disgusted by a lifelong politician who fumbles the ball in his final years of being the fucking rake.
There have been vax requirements before this. What's so different about this time? 
Nobody ever questioned vaccines being a good thing until that stupid playmate had a retard child.
When it's forced upon an arbitrary number like every business with more than 100 employees has to mandate a vax or regular testing weekly or face penalty. You know, Commie shit.

(09-14-2021, 02:32 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 03:53 PM)Buchanans Wrote: There have been vax requirements before this. What's so different about this time? 
Nobody ever questioned vaccines being a good thing until that stupid playmate had a retard child.
When it's forced upon an arbitrary number like every business with more than 100 employees has to mandate a vax or regular testing weekly or face penalty. You know, Commie shit.

So it's that it's selectively forced on people employed by larger companies? I mean I do agree that is arbitrary and dumb. If your going to force it fucking force it. But there have been vaccine requirements for children attending school since I was a kid. Is it because these vaccines are more in line with flu vaccines that will most likely need to be regular instead of something like smallpox that was worse and did not develop variations like this does?

(09-14-2021, 09:54 PM)Buchanans Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 02:32 PM)SkiMask Wrote: When it's forced upon an arbitrary number like every business with more than 100 employees has to mandate a vax or regular testing weekly or face penalty. You know, Commie shit.

So it's that it's selectively forced on people employed by larger companies? I mean I do agree that is arbitrary and dumb. If your going to force it fucking force it. But there have been vaccine requirements for children attending school since I was a kid. Is it because these vaccines are more in line with flu vaccines that will most likely need to be regular instead of something like smallpox that was worse and did not develop variations like this does?

This is NOT a vaccine. A vaccine is when a dead or non active portion of said virus is put in your body to basically give your immune system "target practice" so it will recognize the virus and target it.

This is an mRNA shot that literally enters and alters your DNA and trains it to attack Cov 19 and ONLY Cov 19. Meaning every variant that pops up you will be vulnerable to and need a "new" booster shot.

Not to mention the VAERS reports of deaths and life altering problems that have all been scrubbed from the website. The "vaccine" is more harmful than the fake virus its supposed to protect you from.

The mortality rate for Covid 19 is 99.97%.

Why the fuck would any reasonable person allow themselves to be injected with that poison?

People know whats going on. Look at SouthWest Airlines.

(10-18-2021, 08:53 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 09:54 PM)Buchanans Wrote: So it's that it's selectively forced on people employed by larger companies? I mean I do agree that is arbitrary and dumb. If your going to force it fucking force it. But there have been vaccine requirements for children attending school since I was a kid. Is it because these vaccines are more in line with flu vaccines that will most likely need to be regular instead of something like smallpox that was worse and did not develop variations like this does?

This is NOT a vaccine. A vaccine is when a dead or non active portion of said virus is put in your body to basically give your immune system "target practice" so it will recognize the virus and target it.

This is an mRNA shot that literally enters and alters your DNA and trains it to attack Cov 19 and ONLY Cov 19. Meaning every variant that pops up you will be vulnerable to and need a "new" booster shot.

Not to mention the VAERS reports of deaths and life altering problems that have all been scrubbed from the website. The "vaccine" is more harmful than the fake virus its supposed to protect you from.

Why the fuck would any reasonable person allow themselves to be injected with that poison?

C'mon Mack, I am no advocate for these "vaccines" but the mRNA vaccines don't alter your DNA. Also what's going on at Southwest hasn't changed, if you don't get vaccinated you're still going to be fired. they are only allowing people to work while their religious or medical exemptions are processed. Anyone who doesn't have an exemption is still getting shit canned.

(10-20-2021, 03:00 AM)eVo7 Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 08:53 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: This is NOT a vaccine. A vaccine is when a dead or non active portion of said virus is put in your body to basically give your immune system "target practice" so it will recognize the virus and target it.

C'mon Mack, I am no advocate for these "vaccines" but the mRNA vaccines don't alter your DNA. Also what's going on at Southwest hasn't changed, if you don't get vaccinated you're still going to be fired. they are only allowing people to work while their religious or medical exemptions are processed. Anyone who doesn't have an exemption is still getting shit canned.

Messenger Ribonucleaic "vaccines" absolutely alter your DNA and there are countless peer reviewed studies confirming that all over the internet. Also interesting to note that this "vaccine" has never been approved for human trial and every animal study done with mRNA EVERY SINGLE animal died as a result. Im not making this shit up. The information is all out there. Even the VAERS website is overwhelmed with side effects despite it being scrubbed of 90% of death and serious reports of side effects.

Why do you think they are pushing it so hard?

Who the fuck needs a vaccine for a fake virus with a 99.97 survival rate? You wouldnt even know you "had" it without a PCR test which do nothing but test for antibodies that could be present as a result from the common cold. They cant even determine if you have the fake virus yet are trying to force you to be vaccinated for it. Its all a scam. Now half the population is going to have to take "booster" shots twice a year for a fake virus keeping them as good little sheep. Doing nothing but lining the pockets of big pharma. Do you feel comfortable taking the J&J "vaccine" from a company that knowingly sold talcum powder for 40 years that they knew caused cancer? These people are pure evil.

And believe me, when all these mandates cause even 20% of truckers, nurses, pilots, and any other jobs that are critical to putting goods on shelves shit will hit the fan. And the more people who stand up and refuse, the more people will do the same.

The military is about to be crippled as 400+ Navy Seals are refusing and will be going to court over this shit. And these are guys who take medical grade Meth and other PEDs on mission as well as other sketcky drugs to help them perform on missions. So if theyre saying "fuck that" it will trickle down to the rest of the military.

98% of Spec Ops and pilots in the military are White. We will be left with a bunch of women and incompetent black gang bangers who only joined the military so they can steal guns from the armory and get them to their homies in the hood.

Also SouthWest just blinked and revoked their mandate.

Yeah southwest reversed their mandate the other day. also the mrna "vaccines" are likely setting up the virus to mutate into a super virus

https://rumble.com/vm30bh-were-being-set...virus.html

(10-20-2021, 01:47 PM)dizee Wrote: Yeah southwest reversed their mandate the other day. also the mrna "vaccines" are likely setting up the virus to mutate into a super virus

https://rumble.com/vm30bh-were-being-set...virus.html

Yea. All it takes is 10-20% of workers involved to say fuck you and the country will grind to a halt. Gas is already over $7 a gallon in Commeifornia.

I work in the trucking industry and believe me if those guys get sick of this shit the shelves will be fucking empty.