Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool Vids of Random Whatever

Everybody seems to be watching something or another these days on YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, etc. 

Post the cool, the outrageous, the troll'sh, the funny and the whatever viral shit of the moment here. 

Feel free to shill whatever you like or to clown on it all. 

No hard feelings or thin skin.

People are fucking nuts; another reason for Conceal and Carry or at the very least, an asp, a meat tenderizer, baseball bat, etc. 

3 min mark was fucking unbelievable.

Might go see this in the theater on an 80' "Monster Screen" next month. I was never big into any of these but the effects look stunning and worthy of smuggling in snacks and that nacho cheese powder for the popcorn I love so much.

A real treat to watch.

(01-19-2019, 03:25 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
People are fucking nuts; another reason for Conceal and Carry or at the very least, an asp, a meat tenderizer, baseball bat, etc. 

I didn't see this when you first posted it. Some of that stuff makes my blood boil. I always have a heater within reach, and this is why.

(05-30-2019, 11:09 PM)hitman Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 03:25 AM)SkiMask Wrote: People are fucking nuts; another reason for Conceal and Carry or at the very least, an asp, a meat tenderizer, baseball bat, etc. 

I didn't see this when you first posted it. Some of that stuff makes my blood boil. I always have a heater within reach, and this is why.
YUP. Birthday in a few days and I made a promise I was gonna spend the $80 for the class and $100 for the permit at the sheriff's office. I regret letting mine lapse but gonna fix that real quick.

Happiest place on earth. 

I wonder how much Obama funny money they spent on tickets to enter.