Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A poignant question re: Kamala Harris

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/20/a-pr...es-matter/

Quote:She’s running for president as a progressive, but as attorney general of California, she criminalized truancy — making it a crime for kids to be late for school, and dragging into the criminal justice system even more disproportionately low income, predominantly black and latino families. She’s overlooked the misconduct of her prosecutors and fought to uphold their wrongfully secured convictions. She defended California’s choice to deny sexual reassignment surgery to a trans inmate, and in 2014, appealed a federal judge’s holding that the death penalty was unconstitutional.

Quote:“My family and extended family thought, at best, it was a curious decision,” she recalled, saying that she had to defend it “like one would a thesis.” They asked, in Harris’s words, “why would you go and be a part of an institution that is not always fair and does not always pursue justice?” An understandable question from parents who met in Berkeley in the 1960s — a bastion of American progressivism at a time of rapid social progress — speaking to a daughter who was making the choice to jail people for a living at the start of the mass incarceration crisis of the 1990s.

Props to The Intercept for highlighted race-related hypocrisy.

She needs to find a older VP candidate to sleep with to gain more political recognition. The dem primaries are gonna be amusing to watch, I hope Trump finds the time to live tweet during one of them. It will be interesting to see if they go further left with their candidate which will guarantee a Trump landslide or if they try to get someone "closer" to the middle like Tulsi Gabbard who is still a far left hack. The entire candidate field so far is a complete failure that middle America will not even come close to supporting. the election still runs through the midwest, rust belt and Florida and I dont see any of their candidates winning there aslong as the economy is roaring.

Look at all these failures, I havent even heard of some of these tards and they think they can win against Trump

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Unite...atic_Party

Her history as a prosecutor will have absolutely zero effect on her support from black voters. Black voters vote almost exclusively on race regardless of the competency of the candidate, stance on issues, or criminal behavior of the candidate. Typically a black candidate can count on 95%+ support from black voters. Look at any major city in America and Mayors like Kwame Kirkpatrick in Detroit. They RE-ELECTED Marion Barry in DC after he was on video smoking crack in a hotel room with a hooker.

There was an FBI sting in Philadelphia a few years ago targeting corrupt politicians taking bribes. After many months the investigation was dropped and covered up because every single politician who got caught was a black democrat.

Thats why black politicians are even more corrupt then their counterparts of different races and ethnicities. Black politicians know that they can get caught breaking literally any law or laws and they will never lose any support from black voters. Their election slogan only has to be "Hey, Im black!" and they will get 95% of the black vote.

(01-22-2019, 11:31 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Her history as a prosecutor will have absolutely zero effect on her support from black voters. Black voters vote almost exclusively on race regardless of the competency of the candidate, stance on issues, or criminal behavior of the candidate. Typically a black candidate can count on 95%+ support from black voters. Look at any major city in America and Mayors like Kwame Kirkpatrick in Detroit. They RE-ELECTED Marion Barry in DC after he was on video smoking crack in a hotel room with a hooker.

There was an FBI sting in Philadelphia a few years ago targeting corrupt politicians taking bribes. After many months the investigation was dropped and covered up because every single politician who got caught was a black democrat.

Thats why black politicians are even more corrupt then their counterparts of different races and ethnicities. Black politicians know that they can get caught breaking literally any law or laws and they will never lose any support from black voters. There election slogan only has to be "Hey, Im black!" and they will get 95% of the black vote.

Didn't work for Herman Caine...

(01-22-2019, 12:03 PM)hitman Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 11:31 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Her history as a prosecutor will have absolutely zero effect on her support from black voters. Black voters vote almost exclusively on race regardless of the competency of the candidate, stance on issues, or criminal behavior of the candidate. Typically a black candidate can count on 95%+ support from black voters. Look at any major city in America and Mayors like Kwame Kirkpatrick in Detroit. They RE-ELECTED Marion Barry in DC after he was on video smoking crack in a hotel room with a hooker.

Thats why black politicians are even more corrupt then their counterparts of different races and ethnicities. Black politicians know that they can get caught breaking literally any law or laws and they will never lose any support from black voters. There election slogan only has to be "Hey, Im black!" and they will get 95% of the black vote.

Didn't work for Herman Caine...

Herman Caine is a black conservative. I should have clarified better. The media has brainwashed and manipulated the black community since the 60s that any candidate who isnt a Democrat is a racist. Conservative blacks are vilified as traitors in the black community.

(09-21-2020, 10:04 PM)SkiMask Wrote:

Dont have 17 minutes to spare watching. Can I get a TLDR?

Im sure it involves absurd black and Democratic hypocrisy, im assuming?

Something along the lines of a group of idiots blocking traffic holding up "Defund the Police" signs and then when they get run over screaming " Get his license plate!" "Call da poleeze!"

(09-21-2020, 11:59 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 10:04 PM)SkiMask Wrote:

Dont have 17 minutes to spare watching. Can I get a TLDR?

Im sure it involves absurd black and Democratic hypocrisy, im assuming?

Something along the lines of a group of idiots blocking traffic holding up "Defund the Police" signs and then when they get run over screaming " Get his license plate!" "Call da poleeze!"
I don't blame you.

There are 12 of these currently and just documents the madness without commentary with clips very similar to a robot chicken tv channel change effect. A lot of hypocrisy is shown especially the rioting and nonsense, but its clearly a conservative channel as it shows a lot of folks condemning this behavior and also a lot of Trump rallies.

It's "on the shitter" kind of entertainment. Usuallly stuff you wouldn't find all in one video as folks send the dude absurd clips for the week and he mashes them all together. I don't watch what CNN and all the others ever say so when its cut like this it makes it digestible to really see what BS the news comes up with.

I especially liked the part where a dude jumps on a hood of a cop car trying to smash it and gets thrown over the back of it while everyone screams in wonderful terror. Terror and mayhem in which they were causing.

(09-22-2020, 10:00 PM)SkiMask Wrote: I especially liked the part where a dude jumps on a hood of a cop car trying to smash it and gets thrown over the back of it while everyone screams in wonderful terror. Terror and mayhem in which they were causing.

That happened just a few days ago, and it was AWESOME.

(09-22-2020, 10:11 PM)hitman Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 10:00 PM)SkiMask Wrote: I especially liked the part where a dude jumps on a hood of a cop car trying to smash it and gets thrown over the back of it while everyone screams in wonderful terror. Terror and mayhem in which they were causing.
That happened just a few days ago, and it was AWESOME.
yea Mack, might wanna fast forward to 4:57 for a laugh.