Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A poignant question re: Kamala Harris

(09-22-2020, 10:11 PM)hitman Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 10:00 PM)SkiMask Wrote: I especially liked the part where a dude jumps on a hood of a cop car trying to smash it and gets thrown over the back of it while everyone screams in wonderful terror. Terror and mayhem in which they were causing.

That happened just a few days ago, and it was AWESOME.

The death of the demonic kike Ruth Bader Ginsburg (even though shes been dead since January) just turned up the heat and raised the stakes to a level we have not yet seen. They had been keeping her death under wraps but irrefutable evidence was imminent and (((they))) were forced to annouce it.

Its going to be EPIC asspain the likes of which we have never seen before in politics and in the streets. Trump will get his nomination put through and there is absolutely nothing dems can do about it. If by some miracle dems are able to use some completely unconstitutional bullshit to delay a vote on confirmation prior to the election, it will only cause an even larger turnout for Trump and he will win by an even bigger margins despite dems using massive scale voter fraud and outright treason.

Its going to be a glorious show.

I heard they are considering impeaching him again if he nominates a new justice LMAO

(09-23-2020, 02:18 AM)dizee Wrote: I heard they are considering impeaching him again if he nominates a new justice LMAO

Procedurally there is absolutely nothing they can do. Even with RINOs like Murkowski abstaining Republicans can call for an up or down vote and confirm with as many as 5 abstensions making the confirmation 48-47.

Even with as much as he hates Trump, Mitt Romney would never vote against as he would be absolutely crucified and at most would just be a no vote.

As the election is shaping up to be an absolute shit show with Dems swinging for the fences with massive voter fraud with mail in ballots due to the "pandemic", a SCOTUS decision on certain State's winners is virtually gauranteed. 

Chief Justice Roberts is compromised due to his adventures on Epsteins pedo island and has been controlled by the Deep State for over a decade. If a 9th Justice isnt comfirmed its a lock any decisions on the elections will be 4-4 with Roberts voting to the left resulting in neither campaign conceding to the other.

In the ultimate irony, the Justice Trump put in place will be the deciding vote on him winning a second term resulting in exponentially more asspain than 2016, which is almost inconceivable. Dems have nobody but themselves and Harry Reid to blame and its so great to see their scumbaggery blow up in their faces with such glorious precision.

CNN is must watch television anymore as you watch the commies seethe and scramble like the fucking rat scum they are screeching and kvetching like a child throwing a tantrum.

Another bonus is that the already laughable voter enthusiasm for Biden will be absolutely crushed as motivation to get a Dem nominee into SCOTUS will be off the table. Even if the Dems somehow manage to steal the election through insane levels of voter fraud, getting 3 young Conservative Justices into SCOTUS was worth it long term. If he gets a 2nd term (which is certain without voter fraud), Breyer, who is 82 will hopefully die (painfully from some type of excruciating disease), and Thomas will step down so a younger Justice can be put in place. Roberts will also hopefully step down when presented with the choice of doing so or having the truth about him fucking kids on Epsteins pedo island coming out and that his rulings were coerced through blackmail allowing yet another younger true conservative to be put on the bench.

That would put SCOTUS at a firm 7-2 advantage for the Right with only one jew left on the bench (Kagan). Sotomayor is also in poor health as a Type1 diabetic and has had some cardiac issues so with some luck the "Wise Latina female" will drop dead and yet another Justice can be put in by Trump giving SCOTUS an 8-1 advantage.

A second term Trump has the potential to set the agenda for the country's direction for the next 25-30 years and gives a slight glimmer of hope that the insane direction this country has been steered over the past 50 years can be righted to a degree.

Yeah, I keep reminding my wife that no one is talking about Clarence Thomas anymore, but he is going to retire very soon. I'm singing hymns just thinking about the glorious REEEEEEing that will waft through the air to my zombie apoc compound.

(09-27-2020, 11:29 AM)hitman Wrote: Yeah, I keep reminding my wife that no one is talking about Clarence Thomas anymore, but he is going to retire very soon. I'm singing hymns just thinking about the glorious REEEEEEing that will waft through the air to my zombie apoc compound.

His confirmation hearings were a foreshadowing of the Lefts tactics with the Anita Hill shit. 

Im curious to see what they do with Barrett. Will they produce a guy from her 10th grade high school class who says she raped him with a strap-on under the bleachers?

Or will just being a loving mother and White be enough reason to hate her?