Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What are you watching?

(06-29-2020, 01:55 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 09:21 AM)eVo7 Wrote: Went to TN this past week for vacation. Went to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. No masks required at 99% of the places down there. Sad I had to come back to mask world back here in NJ last night.

I stopped wearing the face diaper months ago. Its so fun walking around Walmart and all the sheep staring and whispering. Nobody ever says shit though. A couple times an employees comes up to me and says something, but I just point out that they are breaking social distancing rules and point out the at least 50% of the customers who have their face diapers hanging off exposing their nose and mouth completely defeating the purpose. Then I politely tell them to fuck off. It's incredible how maleable the general public is.

Your governor has declared that you can be arrested for disorderly conduct for not wearing a mask.
Your lying ass wore your facemask like a good serf; admit it. 

I'm visiting my NJ family this summer, and I'm literally stopping in Delaware and making them come to see me. 
Fuck getting stopped in that backward state with a Texas ID.

(06-30-2020, 03:03 PM)hitman Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 01:55 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I stopped wearing the face diaper months ago. Its so fun walking around Walmart and all the sheep staring and whispering. Nobody ever says shit though. A couple times an employees comes up to me and says something, but I just point out that they are breaking social distancing rules and point out the at least 50% of the customers who have their face diapers hanging off exposing their nose and mouth completely defeating the purpose. Then I politely tell them to fuck off. It's incredible how maleable the general public is.

Your governor has declared that you can be arrested for disorderly conduct for not wearing a mask.

I'm visiting my NJ family this summer, and I'm literally stopping in Delaware and making them come to see me. 

Our Governor is a cuck who doesn't even obey his own executive orders. That loser was out protesting elbow to elbow with dozens of other people and was also caught not wearing a mask at times at that same protest. Funniest thing about him protesting is that these people are protesting a government run organization, the police, who he is responsible for. Motherfucker was out there protesting himself essentially.

(06-30-2020, 03:03 PM)hitman Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 01:55 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I stopped wearing the face diaper months ago. Its so fun walking around Walmart and all the sheep staring and whispering. Nobody ever says shit though. A couple times an employees comes up to me and says something, but I just point out that they are breaking social distancing rules and point out the at least 50% of the customers who have their face diapers hanging off exposing their nose and mouth completely defeating the purpose. Then I politely tell them to fuck off. It's incredible how maleable the general public is.

Nah man. If someone says something to me in a store about not wearing a mask I just start screaming "Black lives matter!" and attack them with a knife then start burning the store down and grabbing as many Air Jordans as I can. 

Then Im in the clear.