Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SVDL Getting Started

You can download S.V.D.L (SOCOM Virtual Dedicated LAN) here.

SVDL Official website http://socomlan.com.

For the most you just download, install, run, login/signup, set network adapter and play.

If you run in to any issues feel free to reply here with  any of issues, or create new thread.

Not seeing any rooms up on SVDL, confirmed with chat that there was an S2 room up and all I am seeing in my LAN browser on the game is the "welcome" message

Does setting the network ruin the XLink program's settings? Can you have more than one saved setting or would I need a new memory card one for each LAN service? Just wondering beforehand cause I could run out and find another memory card quick if needed. For whatever reason I don't want to ruin that.

(05-09-2019, 08:37 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Does setting the network ruin the XLink program's settings? Can you have more than one saved setting or would I need a new memory card one for each LAN service? Just wondering beforehand cause I could run out and find another memory card quick if needed. For whatever reason I don't want to ruin that.

you dont need to change anything from your xlink setup if you have done it before. just launch svdl instead of xlink on PC.

(05-09-2019, 08:38 PM)dizee Wrote:
(05-09-2019, 08:37 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Does setting the network ruin the XLink program's settings? Can you have more than one saved setting or would I need a new memory card one for each LAN service? Just wondering beforehand cause I could run out and find another memory card quick if needed. For whatever reason I don't want to ruin that.

you dont need to change anything from your xlink setup if you have done it before. just launch svdl instead of xlink on PC.

Correct, the only thing it will do at first is have you link your console with SVDL and that's a simple button press if I remember correctly, it will display your username on the SOCOM 2 LAN briefing room when linked.

(05-09-2019, 08:38 PM)dizee Wrote:
(05-09-2019, 08:40 PM)eVo7 Wrote: Correct, the only thing it will do at first is have you link your console with SVDL and that's a simple button press if I remember correctly, it will display your username on the SOCOM 2 LAN briefing room when linked.
Thanks for the swift response. Giving it a go now.

Literally less than 10 minutes and I'm in game. Fucking fantastic work!

Last question: Is the only way to get a clan tag off to the very left is with Harry's patch right? Otherwise we just have to stick it next to our name, right?