Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redline shuts down Task Force discord

Sorry I am late to this. But what is it about?

(02-27-2019, 11:58 AM)GubJr Wrote: Sorry I am late to this. But what is it about?

Guy that goes by Redline was making a tactical 3rd person shooter. I don't know anything about it or how the game plays but apparently something happened that caused him to close the discord that people used to communicate about the game.

A really long story short is the guy doesn't take criticism well and has a long history of canning projects because someone criticizes something or doesn't support him enough.

Its a lot of drama and basically not a surprise to anyone who has any knowledge of the guy or his projects.

Sorry guys new around here

What is this all about? A possible Socom return?

(02-28-2019, 08:14 AM)GubJr Wrote: Sorry guys new around here

What is this all about?  A possible Socom return?
No, SOCOM is officially dead.   

It was already mentioned above that Task Force was/is a SOCOM themed passion project from a well known member of this tiny Community and the fact you're here on this fan site not found through regular indexed Google search and DO NOT know anything about it (trolling) sort of speaks volumes about your virtual personality.

Why even bother with the bullshit? Somebody here was nice enough to shed light and you play dumb? At this point, WHY? If you needed more, you have all the information to find out more than most here that are blocked from the original Twitter post FFS.

(02-28-2019, 09:46 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 08:14 AM)GubJr Wrote: Sorry guys new around here

What is this all about?  A possible Socom return?
No, SOCOM is officially dead.   

It was already mentioned above that Task Force was/is a SOCOM themed passion project from a well known member of this tiny Community and the fact you're here on this fan site not found through regular indexed Google search and DO NOT know anything about it (trolling) sort of speaks volumes about your virtual personality.

Why even bother with the bullshit? Somebody here was nice enough to shed light and you play dumb? At this point, WHY? If you needed more, you have all the information to find out more than most here that are blocked from the original Twitter post FFS.

What is this the twilight zone? lol wth with this guy.

(02-28-2019, 05:10 PM)xCaZx Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 09:46 AM)SkiMask Wrote: No, SOCOM is officially dead.   

What is this the twilight zone? lol wth with this guy.
I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed or anything but for fucks sake man, it's a little late in the forum war game to intentionally play stupid about a topic most never really supported in the first place. Hell, he could've said ANYTHING other than "wut" twice. I just don't have much the patience for that kind of nonsense. lol "WHO?!" like it ain't one their burner accounts trying to catch one the others breaking NDA or some shit. FOH.

just when you wanna get the crowd playing SOCOM again 

blah blah blah I don't even have words for this type of shit

Starting Round 6 of 11. Is that how many projects have been shitcanned? Feels like it.

(05-06-2019, 05:00 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
just when you wanna get the crowd playing SOCOM again 

blah blah blah I don't even have words for this type of shit

Looks cool.

Oh god, get your popcorn ready gentlemen!!!