Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tucker Carlson's "We Will Never Bow Down to the Mob" monologue

TRUTH.

When O'reily was ousted a couple years ago it was a devastating blow. I wasnt sure FOX would be able to replace him with anyone who had the reach or gravitas that he did. In retrospect, Carlson has hit it out of the park and is a far better voice for sanity than O'reily was. Carlson ventures into subjects and language O'reily never had the balls to. The nation is better off with him on at 8PM. He is red pilling the country on so much shit every day.

(03-12-2019, 04:39 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: When O'reily was ousted a couple years ago it was a devastating blow. I wasnt sure FOX would be able to replace him with anyone who had the reach or gravitas that he did. In retrospect, Carlson has hit it out of the park and is a far better voice for sanity than O'reily was. Carlson ventures into subjects and language O'reily never had the balls to. The nation is better off with him on at 8PM. He is red pilling the country on so much shit every day.

Fox has never had a stronger 7-10pm lineup IMO. I remember watching Bill then having to turn it off for a hour until Hannity came on b/c I refuse to watch or support anything to do with Megyn Kelly.

The only good piece of work Kelly has ever done was when she interviewed Donna Brazille or w/e her dumb name is after the Wikileaks leaks about how she gave crooked H the debate questions beforehand.