Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have any interest in playing SOCOM 2 this weekend?

Topic subject. I have some free time this weekend and wouldn't mind giving s2 a go on SVDL.

Do a lot of people play on svdl? I doubt we have enough of us here to fill a room, that's why I'm asking.

Not sure, I haven't booted any of that shit up in awhile. We could also do Xlink too. I also wanna try Harry's new patch as that 16:9 supports looks fantastic.

Facebook group said there were 15 on, the other day.

Check TheDominators site. It shows how many are online and how many are in game: http://socomlan.com/

Well I can get on whenever right now but with the hockey playoffs starting soon, probably wont be able to play till they are over.

Let me know whatever you all decide.

(03-29-2019, 04:08 PM)harry62 Wrote: Check TheDominators site. It shows how many are online and how many are in game: http://socomlan.com/
That's actually pretty neat. Wonder if he'd share that bit of code with this site to have that functionality here? Seems almost a must for any SOCOM related site to have something like that.

Also, Dom's site always reminds me of Brad's. Or maybe over the years I got them mixed up with each other? Didn't it used to have a bunch of misspellings and shit like it was spoofed or something? Maybe that was always Dom's that looked suspect as all get out.

As an aside, I still have all my PS2 shit in a crumpled pile on the floor in the basement all scattered about. You chuckles ever get it on send up the bat signal and I'll try and make the time.

So apparently SVDL is active and that there was 2 full lobbys online last night and over 40 people in the lobby. I am gonna check it out tomorrow night I think

(04-29-2019, 02:01 AM)eVo7 Wrote: So apparently SVDL is active and that there was 2 full lobbys online last night and over 40 people in the lobby. I am gonna check it out tomorrow night I think

Nice. Is it cheater free too? Good thing about SVDL is you will hopefully have those people be taken care of easier than Xlink.

I assume the emulator would play fine with SVDL too

(04-29-2019, 02:01 AM)eVo7 Wrote: So apparently SVDL is active and that there was 2 full lobbys online last night and over 40 people in the lobby. I am gonna check it out tomorrow night I think
Cruised main street Twitch first time in forever last Thursday and seen SOCOM being played here and there. Reports of several new people/handles to the scene via Discord, FB and the like...

Obviously the same ol still play but I will be logging in Friday and clowning on some new scrubs talking shit in the pubs for sure.