Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have any interest in playing SOCOM 2 this weekend?

(05-04-2019, 05:05 AM)dizee Wrote:
(05-04-2019, 04:34 AM)MR. BLONDE Wrote: I was trying SVDL for the first time myself last night. To his credit, his mines actually didn't kill anyone as I saw... enemy included. But it was a fun time, we got 8 players on CA which you often had to sacrifice a wild boar to get to occur on xLink. The big general chat lobby that includes both CA and S2 players, and as you mentioned, the fact you can see what lobby and game people are on is an awesome addition.

He either forgot to use them or you were just in the right place at the right time then. Its literally a guessing game as to where he places mines and if you are unlucky enough to hit them as they are 100% of the time put in stupid and random spots.

Can't deny it's a good laugh, though. As good as Lucille showers to me.

(05-06-2019, 05:44 PM)MR. BLONDE Wrote:
(05-04-2019, 05:05 AM)dizee Wrote: He either forgot to use them or you were just in the right place at the right time then. Its literally a guessing game as to where he places mines and if you are unlucky enough to hit them as they are 100% of the time put in stupid and random spots.

Can't deny it's a good laugh, though. As good as Lucille showers to me.
when even Drum gets pissed off, you know he fucked up big time lol

(05-06-2019, 06:03 PM)dizee Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 05:44 PM)MR. BLONDE Wrote: Can't deny it's a good laugh, though.
when even Drum gets pissed off, you know he fucked up big time lol
yeah, I heard that too. Hard to miss, actually. It's unicorn rare to have Drum be anything other than a consummate gentleman. Only ever heard him groan like that when referring to cheaters and I heard more disappointment within his cadence than anger.

good job Warpig ya old clueless fuck you

But in all seriousness, everybody slate is clean with me which isn't saying much other than I love talking shit and couldn't care less.

It's why I almost NEVER use pinmins for the simple fact I suck donkey dick with them and would hate wasting a load out on some bullshit I know nothing about. When you hear people talking serious strat (chicken head) they drone on and on about choke points and shooting lanes and whatnot but if were being honest, I am the random placer Dizee speaks of and I know better.

That's just pride fucking with him and hopefully he learned a valuable lesson in being a utter fool for doubling and tripling down on some thick headed shit like defying an order to stand down issued by every swinging dick and vag that played with him.

Reminds me of Confrontation and how I ditched grenades for what felt like months and just ran light/light double smoke HK7 out of sheer embarrassment to my team and friends I played with because I couldn't get the timing right and TK'd the rushers.

Hey, sometimes, you just have to pee in the sink. I basically don't run M67s on DG seals anymore, because some carnal instinct forces me to lob them through the hostage room window. There are two possible results.

1. Miss, as I do 85% of the time, hit the casement, and kill the poor teammate who was on his way to clear the tunnel out, or;

2. Nail it, land the nade in between three hostages, and Kenneth Baker the shit out of them with the chain reaction of my nade and 3 or 4 PMNs in the room. Basically a coinflip as to who the game decides killed the hostages, and who wins or loses.

(05-07-2019, 09:24 AM)MR. BLONDE Wrote: Hey, sometimes, you just have to pee in the sink. I basically don't run M67s on DG seals anymore, because some carnal instinct forces me to lob them through the hostage room window. There are two possible results.

1. Miss, as I do 85% of the time, hit the casement, and kill the poor teammate who was on his way to clear the tunnel out, or;

2. Nail it, land the nade in between three hostages, and Kenneth Baker the shit out of them with the chain reaction of my nade and 3 or 4 PMNs in the room. Basically a coinflip as to who the game decides killed the hostages, and who wins or loses.
Well played.

For the record, I've only ever washed my dick in the sink after sex when I've been out of wet wipes. Never had an instance of needing to pee so bad I could shoot the gap between legs (like a well tossed nade on DG) or would most likely just opt for the bathtub if that position was occupied.

I am locked in for tomorrow night, have my beer, I know my SVDL works, Discord Voice channel is operational. Lets open up a 'www.SAVESOCOM.com' room tomorrow night on SVDL.

(05-09-2019, 09:05 PM)eVo7 Wrote: I am locked in for tomorrow night, have my beer, I know my SVDL works, Discord Voice channel is operational. Lets open up a 'www.SAVESOCOM.com' room tomorrow night on SVDL.
Rock on, me too. Went 0-6 first game but that's par for the course. My in-game mic works better than ever and I always dual up another mic via plantronics for the Discord. Send the link in there and I'll grab it tomorrow. Also, I don't have Harry's patch so my clan tag is just gonna be next to my name.

You have to McBoot that shit in order to implement it, correct?

got the emulator installed and working. 1UP is online now and I plan on getting online in a few. Lets get up in the discord channel

Ill be on next time for sure. Had to put new rig together and do some other things.