Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Playing XLink SOCOM Tonight?

I will be around late tonight (2100 CST) and might hop on and play a set of three or something. Feel free to message me here or there to hook up. I'll let ya know how it goes with stability, arena counts, etc for those wondering that sort of thing.

Ever since the EU data privacy thing forced XLink to update, I've been having a pretty solid experience connection wise.

I refreshed my account and have my rig set up. I'll see you around the same time

1UP mentioned wanting to play again on Discord, you guys might be able to get a few more people to tag along. I will be curious to see how it turns out in both numbers and with the normal people on xlink as far as wall sliding, room stability and cheaters go, so please keep us informed.

After I am done with Resident Evil 2 and maybe FINALLY getting through Red Dead (I have not played it since early November), I might start playing casually again once a week or whatever. But if I do, I am only doing it so I can M79 xlink like it is 2017 again.

It would be nice to get some more moments like this....

I am thinking about setting up my PS2 again with SOCOM 2 on xlink. I've gotta find all the cables and shit but I think I might give it a go this Friday night

(01-13-2019, 04:00 AM)dizee Wrote: 1UP mentioned wanting to play again on Discord, you guys might be able to get a few more people to tag along. I will be curious to see how it turns out in both numbers and with the normal people on xlink as far as wall sliding, room stability and cheaters go, so please keep us informed.

After I am done with Resident Evil 2 and maybe FINALLY getting through Red Dead (I have not played it since early November), I might start playing casually again once a week or whatever. But if I do, I am only doing it so I can M79 xlink like it is 2017 again.

It would be nice to get some more moments like this....

I wouldn't get your hopes about about the wall sliding. That will never go away. Though the most recent patch actually fixes it completely but no one plays in patched rooms so idk.

(01-14-2019, 12:06 PM)eVo7 Wrote: I am thinking about setting up my PS2 again with SOCOM 2 on xlink. I've gotta find all the cables and shit but I think I might give it a go this Friday night
I'll play with ya, no doubt. I've got all my gear in place, ready to go and no doubt there will be enough on to get a few games going.

(01-14-2019, 12:06 PM)eVo7 Wrote: I am thinking about setting up my PS2 again with SOCOM 2 on xlink. I've gotta find all the cables and shit but I think I might give it a go this Friday night

I'll more than likely be on Friday.

There people getting on to night on SOCOM3/CA.