Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H-Hour World's Elite

Well I cannot view their tweet since I have been blocked since the Sears saga but if that is true LOL. 9 hackers banned from a community of what, maybe 25 to 30? LMAO

But dont worry guys, looks like it will hit the PS4 store by the time PS5 Pro comes out. Keep the faith, right Mr. Eagle_F15?

(04-16-2019, 06:07 PM)dizee Wrote: Well I cannot view their tweet since I have been blocked since the Sears saga but if that is true LOL. 9 hackers banned from a community of what, maybe 25 to 30? LMAO

But dont worry guys, looks like it will hit the PS4 store by the time PS5 Pro comes out. Keep the faith, right Mr. Eagle_F15?
I posted the Steam chart depicting average player base at 12.6 and therefore they banned half their average player base to which Eagle disagreed. SHOCKING!!!

AND he was right. It's clearly more than half. 

Also, Tom obviously no longer in control of their Twitter anymore because he responded to multiple posts like Rosie or Vice would where in the past Tom hadn't responded to anyone for about 6 years straight and especially not Twitter.

This thing clearly on auto pilot and Tom reaping all their sweat equity and that to me is kinda pathetic as a leader and former special forces operator who strong armed the founding member who started the whole thing who even managed to recruit David and everyone yet Tom couldn't be bothered to answer any question on just about anything on his own website because he socially retarded as a Community Manager, President, etc

Ski - PM sent

Tom could tell Eagle that the Sky is Red and not only would Eagle believe it, he would be one of the idiots on the street preaching it like gospel.

Ladies, find a man who looks at you like how Eagle looks at HHour.

I fixed the first post. If you want to embed tweets just use:

Code:
[tweet]link to tweet [/tweet]

(04-16-2019, 02:17 PM)SkiMask Wrote:

After a review of our data, we banned 9 players this week for confirmed hacking. The data was also forwarded to Valve (Steam).

We will continue to monitor and remove players as necessary to ensure fair game play.

So they basically banned their player base.

(04-16-2019, 10:00 PM)1UP Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 02:17 PM)SkiMask Wrote:

After a review of our data, we banned 9 players this week for confirmed hacking. The data was also forwarded to Valve (Steam).

We will continue to monitor and remove players as necessary to ensure fair game play.

So they basically  banned their player base.

https://steamcharts.com/app/293220

AVG PLAYERS PAST MONTH: 12.9
PEAK PAST MONTH: 38

Guess it was basically cheaters vs cheaters

(04-17-2019, 02:38 AM)dizee Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 10:00 PM)1UP Wrote: So they basically  banned their player base.
AVG PLAYERS PAST MONTH: 12.9
PEAK PAST MONTH: 38

Guess it was basically cheaters vs cheaters
AND as Ty pointed out, they have more replies on this than actually played yesterday.

Their peak player count last 30 days (38) < replies to this one silly Twitter update by someone other than Tom.
(04-16-2019, 09:13 PM)dizee Wrote: Tom could tell Eagle that the Sky is Red and not only would Eagle believe it, he would be one of the idiots on the street preaching it like gospel.

Ladies, find a man who looks at you like how Eagle looks at HHour.
LMAO what a great analogy and SO true, Eagle the OG Cpt. Save-A-Hoe; bless his soul and his big ol juicy heart.

I can see why Harry and Co. brought him into the fold to hype and test their passion project. There is something to be said for a guy who deals heavily in warm fuzzies. It's VERY helpful when you have someone like that who's never really negative and always upbeat and positive. However, the lack of objectivity can ruin passion projects. Either way, I don't begrudge the man as he's always been a good sport about it all. Eagle eyes, lol ugly ladies get you some damn eagle eyes LOL!

Gotta love this little nugget from another nut hugger who been playing this since God knows how long. Literally the BigFry of UE4 H-Hour (hoping he'll ascend to celebrity status if he just streams the game long enough for it to go wide)

There needs to be another Hater's Ball and I think it would be great fun to do some kind of SOCOM extravaganza this summer incorporating both the HB and some good ol fashioned shit talking while the real game was played and streamed for all to marvel.

9 players banned eh? That's almost their entire player base.