Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H-Hour World's Elite

(04-17-2019, 12:49 PM)eVo7 Wrote: 9 players banned eh? That's almost their entire player base.

Haha, holy hell this is funny. They literally banned 75% of their active users.

Cheating in general is lame but how much of a loser does one have to be to hack on a game that can’t even fill one room on a nightly basis.

Honestly, I kind of want to see who was banned to see if I remember any of these bums.

(04-17-2019, 02:37 PM)xCaZx Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 12:49 PM)eVo7 Wrote: 9 players banned eh? That's almost their entire player base.
Haha, holy hell this is funny. They literally banned 75% of their active users.

Cheating in general is lame but how much of a loser does one have to be to hack on a game that can’t even fill one room on a nightly basis.

Honestly, I kind of want to see who was banned to see if I remember any of these bums.
They won't say who or even insinuate how. 

For all we know it's that macro shit they couldn't fix again. Lulz. 

Just when you think they can't get any more dense, they prove time and time again you never underestimate the stupidity of others. My favorite blunder though still has to be when they tried to tell everyone they were porting before basic features weren't even implemented yet like they honestly didnt know you had to feature freeze in final state to port. They dragged that one out a whole year almost. 

What's next? XBox dev kit?

(04-17-2019, 09:17 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 02:38 AM)dizee Wrote: AVG PLAYERS PAST MONTH: 12.9
PEAK PAST MONTH: 38

Guess it was basically cheaters vs cheaters
AND as Ty pointed out, they have more replies on this than actually played yesterday.

Their peak player count last 30 days (38) < replies to this one silly Twitter update by someone other than Tom.
(04-16-2019, 09:13 PM)dizee Wrote: Tom could tell Eagle that the Sky is Red and not only would Eagle believe it, he would be one of the idiots on the street preaching it like gospel.

Ladies, find a man who looks at you like how Eagle looks at HHour.
LMAO what a great analogy and SO true, Eagle the OG Cpt. Save-A-Hoe; bless his soul and his big ol juicy heart.

I can see why Harry and Co. brought him into the fold to hype and test their passion project. There is something to be said for a guy who deals heavily in warm fuzzies. It's VERY helpful when you have someone like that who's never really negative and always upbeat and positive. However, the lack of objectivity can ruin passion projects. Either way, I don't begrudge the man as he's always been a good sport about it all. Eagle eyes, lol ugly ladies get you some damn eagle eyes LOL!

Gotta love this little nugget from another nut hugger who been playing this since God knows how long. Literally the BigFry of UE4 H-Hour (hoping he'll ascend to celebrity status if he just streams the game long enough for it to go wide)

There needs to be another Hater's Ball and I think it would be great fun to do some kind of SOCOM extravaganza this summer incorporating both the HB and some good ol fashioned shit talking while the real game was played and streamed for all to marvel.

The game does not deserve another haters ball, they dont deserve the attention and free publicity it would bring. I vividly remember the Haters ball having 80+ viewers while every single HHour stream had probably 15 combined tops. It was so hilarious watching TieDyeDork start a "lovers ball" to counter the "haters ball". You knew this game was dead when nobody wanted to talk about it or rip on it anymore. Its like a WWF wrestler with zero crowd reaction. Whether they cheer you or boo you, you ALWAYS want a reaction.

It is so hard to believe that Early Access for this game was 4 years ago now, 4 years man. This game could be on its second sequel by now had they not made the choices they made and let Tom control so much of the game.

(04-17-2019, 04:12 PM)dizee Wrote: It is so hard to believe that Early Access for this game was 4 years ago now, 4 years man. This game could be on its second sequel by now had they not made the choices they made and let Tom control so much of the game.
I know and everytime you bring up the fact they're not even worth clowning on just reminds me the bitter reality I subconsciously block out because of my nostalgia blinders. 

I wanna say Sears left in June 2014 but I can't remember exactly if he didn't POST till August, but like 7 years ago I was in my college bookstore heading into my final semester unable to checkout because I was signing up and pledging to Kickstarter for the next greatest thing pumped like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Tom singlehandedly killed the proverbial golden goose while David bailed once the POC and 1st pitch failed. They needed actual peo people who knew how to sell an eskimo ice. Instead they got HipHop gamer interview level pitchman to go round and flub about like he knew ANYTHING about video games. He was a Special Forces operator who was supposed to advise on military warfare, weapons and tactics. He honestly thought he could pull this off.

Irony was Justin aka Mr. Blue was actually that pitchman and the one Tom felt threatened enough to strong arm the business from. Which reminds me of that fucking pink elephant they coded into Sismus as a joke on all of us and him. Pretty fucking grimey man.

The funny thing is if they aren't using VAC , Valve isn't going to give a shit. That's the whole point behind VAC.

Will we ever learn the truth of what happened? How long does a NDA last?

Someone should just leak it anonymously on reddit or some shit.

(04-17-2019, 09:56 PM)dizee Wrote: Will we ever learn the truth of what happened? How long does a NDA last?

Someone should just leak it anonymously on reddit or some shit.
There isn't anything to really leak anymore. The ones NDA'd up won't ever and the only thing that escapes the narrative is that it was never intended to succeed and was only was a test ploy to gather market intelligence to whether or not a project like that could succeed. It was conceptualized by someone passionate in a Cincinnati shopping mall with a fly by night lawyer to have SOCOM return. He was so passionate (Mr. Blue) that he went out and secured David and pitched him the idea it could work. Most the juicy shit is just how tactical assault ladder salesman Tom E Flanagan managed his strong arm tactics and how David Sears had to work at a morgue in tandem to feed his family and after the POC pitch failed, he could no longer support himself because the money for his contract was up and the rest the money dried up. Tom then went out and had his nephew (that dumb P90 on the desk kid) try and cobble some more code together and implement hitscan and pretend to know how to code a video game. Tom took out a second mortgage and used the funds to pay rent and hire out a friend to do that weird jungle map. He was legit retarded in every sense of the word. And he is still in the same spot selling ladders and sitting back reaping his 70% on 10 bucks for every unit sold.

Again if I could find that pink elephant pic I would because TRS had it and it proved just how shitty they ALL were.

Was Kevin brought in by Tom or was he someone that David brought in himself?

The POC showed so much potential, too bad.

(04-18-2019, 02:44 PM)dizee Wrote: Was Kevin brought in by Tom or was he someone that David brought in himself?

The POC showed so much potential, too bad.
I believe Kevin was Tom's nephew in college at the time.

POC and that game shoulda stayed in UE3 carbonite for all eternity once it failed as a  pitch. Them clowns (David too) ported that thing so this could manifest exactly as it did. Was the only way IMO to keep the grift going because nobody could just pick up UE3 like 4 to my knowledge. 4 was open source while 3 needed a paid for license I think.  That was probably the schmarmiest thing that really grates because that gave life and rise to this sham.

[Image: k4kfeature.jpg?crop=0.8972222222222221xw...quality=55]