Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Pron

(05-14-2019, 02:08 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 07:25 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: That sounds amazing bro. Wish I could get my pork shoulder pics to upload...I treid to upload them to imgur then here, but had issues.
Use the "Direct Link" that appears after a bit when you drill into the image itself. Remember it's not ready immediately with the link provided. You have to wait a minute or two, head out to your profile page then drill back in and it will give you the 6 panel options to embed, link, etc.

Can't wait to see them. You always snap some delicious and it's always appreciated.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10563840]
Not sure why this didn't work the last time, but your help helped me figure this out again.

Mojo Marinated Chicken Breasts and Ribs I smoked for the moms in my life on Sunday
[Image: uqilVhwm.jpg]

Before wrapping:
[Image: AZ1glUdm.jpg]

Finished Product
[Image: ut9U8pfm.jpg]

And that shoulder I promised. First pic is as soon as it hit the smoker. Second is right before I pulled it at 165 to wrap it, and the third is right as I pulled it off the smoker. I let it sit for an hour before I pull it. Money muscle is on the left side as viewing...

[Image: nmKPxrZm.jpg]

[Image: KoCbSE2m.jpg]

[Image: deQSq9um.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

That Oklahoma joe's Highland Offset I shared a couple weeks ago produced these beauties yesterday. Hands down the best ribs I have ever smoked. My DynaGlo cabinet smoker is small, so with constricted space I never was able to get them to turnn out like this. Plus, the temperature was hard to manage. I said I would never do a brisket in the DynaGlo, but I think I will be doing one this year using the OK Joe.

After 1 Hour
[Image: Zhugnvzl.jpg]

After 2 Hours
[Image: jPghgzYl.jpg]

After 3 Hours, right as I am pulling them off to wrap:
[Image: WbybOLcl.jpg]

After 2 hours wrapped. I glaze them with the juices inside the foil and add a small bit of my own homemade sauce:
[Image: ZXGlOx2l.jpg]

After 45 minutes back on the smoker to let the glaze set. I'm pulling them off right now:
[Image: hLzfOOul.jpg]

Smoke Ring:
[Image: wBYOZvcl.jpg]

Smoked a brisket for NYE. 250 for 9.5 hours using hickory and mesquite. Texas Style; Salt and Pepper only...

Flat and Point
[Image: 8B2qIo2l.jpg]

Flat before wrapping
[Image: nh2loBxl.jpg]

Slices
[Image: 1Hb1pCnl.jpg]

Burnt Ends
[Image: i4zFcNZl.jpg]

(01-16-2020, 02:47 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Smoked a brisket for NYE. 250 for 9.5 hours using hickory and mesquite. Texas Style; Salt and Pepper only...

Flat and Point

Flat before wrapping

Slices

Burnt Ends

That pizza to the left looks Little Ceasar's tier. All other food in it's vicinity automatically lose 3 points as a result. 

5/10

Would eat, but would feel shame and guilt afterwards.

(01-19-2020, 02:41 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 02:47 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Smoked a brisket for NYE. 250 for 9.5 hours using hickory and mesquite. Texas Style; Salt and Pepper only...

Flat and Point

Flat before wrapping

Slices

Burnt Ends

That pizza to the left looks Little Ceasar's tier. All other food in it's vicinity automatically lose 3 points as a result. 

5/10

I second this, that is some welfare pizza. Hot n Ready garbage.

(01-19-2020, 05:40 AM)dizee Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 02:41 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: That pizza to the left looks Little Ceasar's tier. All other food in it's vicinity automatically lose 3 points as a result. 

5/10

I second this, that is some welfare pizza. Hot n Ready garbage.

I recommend you seriously consider banning him for posting inferior pizzas.

That is absolutely welfare pizza. Over 700 dollars was spent in food and booze for NYE, so for the kids? They get Sams Club Pizza. 5 pizzas ran me about 30 bucks, so it was worth it from a standpoint of kids under 12 not really understanding quality pizza yet. I've taught my daughter well, but I can't help raise other people's kids right. This would be top end in St. Louis. You guys do some great BBQ, but your pizza might be the worst in the Midwest. I'm being completely objective here; I actually like St. Louis a lot...except for EAST St. Louis, of course.

I also made Beef Ale Sliders. Basically a 4lb chuck roast in a crock pot with a bottle of quality beer, Italian seasonings and Italian Dressing. Slow cook it for 8 hours and then put in on Hawaiian sweet rolls with some pepper Jack. We had that, the brisket, wings, bacon guac bombs, man...so much food thinking back on it.

More booze than I could name. Everyone brought over a bottle of bourbon, had some vodka...good times.

(01-20-2020, 01:12 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: That is absolutely welfare pizza. Over 700 dollars was spent in food and booze for NYE, so for the kids? They get Sams Club Pizza. 5 pizzas ran me about 30 bucks, so it was worth it from a standpoint of kids under 12 not really understanding quality pizza yet. I've taught my daughter well, but I can't help raise other people's kids right. This would be top end in St. Louis. You guys do some great BBQ, but your pizza might be the worst in the Midwest. I'm being completely objective here; I actually like St. Louis a lot...except for EAST St. Louis, of course.

I also made Beef Ale Sliders. Basically a 4lb chuck roast in a crock pot with a bottle of quality beer, Italian seasonings and Italian Dressing. Slow cook it for 8 hours and then put in on Hawaiian sweet rolls with some pepper Jack. We had that, the brisket, wings, bacon guac bombs, man...so much food thinking back on it.

More booze than I could name. Everyone brought over a bottle of bourbon, had some vodka...good times.

Honestly those pre made pizza's from Aldi's and WalMart and Im assuming Sams is similar are really not that bad for their price point. I eat Ellio's for Christ sake. One of my all time favorite comfort foods. I'll throw in a Tombstone or Storebrand rising crust as well when Im craving it. 

I will NOT, however, ever spend ONE PENNY on DiGiorno pizza. Their products are rediculously overpriced and arent in any way superior to the Store brand versions of the same thing. Who the fuck would spend like 9 dollars for a 14 inch frozen pizza, half of which is crust because they only put sauce and toppings in a 9 inch radius and leave 4 or 5 inches of crust. Horrible product and it baffles me how they stay in business.

When I can get an Aldi's pre made pie thats 16 inches with legitimate toppings and crust for 5.99 I wouldnt use a Digiorno box as a splashguard for the diarrhea spewing out of my ass after I ate one.

That said, I have to respectfully ask that you refrain from including pictures that have visible parts of sub par pizzas. Its bad for our brand and sends the wrong message to would be members.

(01-20-2020, 03:08 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 01:12 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: That is absolutely welfare pizza. Over 700 dollars was spent in food and booze for NYE, so for the kids? They get Sams Club Pizza. 5 pizzas ran me about 30 bucks, so it was worth it from a standpoint of kids under 12 not really understanding quality pizza yet. I've taught my daughter well, but I can't help raise other people's kids right. This would be top end in St. Louis. You guys do some great BBQ, but your pizza might be the worst in the Midwest. I'm being completely objective here; I actually like St. Louis a lot...except for EAST St. Louis, of course.

Honestly those pre made pizza's from Aldi's and WalMart and Im assuming Sams is similar are really not that bad for their price point. I eat Ellio's for Christ sake. One of my all time favorite comfort foods. I'll throw in a Tombstone or Storebrand rising crust as well when Im craving it. 

I will NOT, however, ever spend ONE PENNY on DiGiorno pizza. Their products are rediculously overpriced and arent in any way superior to the Store brand versions of the same thing. Who the fuck would spend like 9 dollars for a 14 inch frozen pizza, half of which is crust because they only put sauce and toppings in a 9 inch radius and leave 4 or 5 inches of crust. Horrible product and it baffles me how they stay in business.

When I can get an Aldi's pre made pie thats 16 inches with legitimate toppings and crust for 5.99 I wouldnt use a Digiorno box as a splashguard for the diarrhea spewing out of my ass after I ate one.

That said, I have to respectfully ask that you refrain from including pictures that have visible parts of sub par pizzas. Its bad for our brand and sends the wrong message to would be members.
Yeah, those are not too bad for their price point. Digriono and Freschetta are insanely overpriced. Red Barons aren't too bad either for what you are buying.
We have a brand out here (not sure how wide they've spread) called Screamin Sicilian and they are really damn good quality.

So, uh Mack...I notice there's been something missing from your Avatar today...