Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Pron

imos pizza is better than anything that comes out of shitcago.

(01-20-2020, 09:35 PM)dizee Wrote: imos pizza is better than anything that comes out of shitcago.
I've had Imo's, and there is no chance it's better than anything here. I would compare them, chain-wise, to Rosati's up here. I know Imo's is all over the place down there, just like Rosati's here. Roasit's isn't even the best up here, and it will lay waste to Imo's.

I do not know why St. Louis can't do pizza like us here, because it's not like St. Louis is a thousand miles away. We share pretty much the same water and climate. Other than inferior pizza though, you guys do have good food down there. BBQ is pretty top notch, though let's be real...KC owns Missouri BBQ. Hell, it owns most of the country when it comes to BBQ. I do love the St. Louis dry rub style ribs though.

My fav pizza place here was a place called Meglio's that served Luigi's pizza from the 60s apparently but they closed shop a few years ago. That pizza was fucking EPIC.

(01-20-2020, 05:44 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 03:08 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Honestly those pre made pizza's from Aldi's and WalMart and Im assuming Sams is similar are really not that bad for their price point. I eat Ellio's for Christ sake. One of my all time favorite comfort foods. I'll throw in a Tombstone or Storebrand rising crust as well when Im craving it. 

I will NOT, however, ever spend ONE PENNY on DiGiorno pizza. Their products are rediculously overpriced and arent in any way superior to the Store brand versions of the same thing. Who the fuck would spend like 9 dollars for a 14 inch frozen pizza, half of which is crust because they only put sauce and toppings in a 9 inch radius and leave 4 or 5 inches of crust. Horrible product and it baffles me how they stay in business.

When I can get an Aldi's pre made pie thats 16 inches with legitimate toppings and crust for 5.99 I wouldnt use a Digiorno box as a splashguard for the diarrhea spewing out of my ass after I ate one.

That said, I have to respectfully ask that you refrain from including pictures that have visible parts of sub par pizzas. Its bad for our brand and sends the wrong message to would be members.
Yeah, those are not too bad for their price point. Digriono and Freschetta are insanely overpriced. Red Barons aren't too bad either for what you are buying.
We have a brand out here (not sure how wide they've spread) called Screamin Sicilian and they are really damn good quality.

So, uh Mack...I notice there's been something missing from your Avatar today...

I dont know what you are talking about. But one thing I do know is Chicago has the best food in the country. Steak, pizza, hotdogs, you name it, Chicago is by far the best. Blows NY/NJ food out of the water. Not even close really.

(01-21-2020, 01:32 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 05:44 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote: Yeah, those are not too bad for their price point. Digriono and Freschetta are insanely overpriced. Red Barons aren't too bad either for what you are buying.
We have a brand out here (not sure how wide they've spread) called Screamin Sicilian and they are really damn good quality.

So, uh Mack...I notice there's been something missing from your Avatar today...

I dont know what you are talking about. But one thing I do know is Chicago has the best food in the country. Steak, pizza, hotdogs, you name it, Chicago is by far the best. Blows NY/NJ food out of the water. Not even close really.
How nice of you to finally appreciate this well known fact. I can only imagine that if you were speaking what you have typed, it would be so through clenched teeth.

Mack and I bet each other that the Niners at -7.5 would not be covered. He lost. To be fair though, I personally did not think the Niners would cover. I figured they would win, but not cover. Had I lost, NY love would have been my punishment. All in good fun.

So, who wants to bet me that the team Joe Montana used to play for is going to win the Super Bowl?

(01-21-2020, 02:01 PM)Junglist Tactikz Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 01:32 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I dont know what you are talking about. But one thing I do know is Chicago has the best food in the country. Steak, pizza, hotdogs, you name it, Chicago is by far the best. Blows NY/NJ food out of the water. Not even close really.
How nice of you to finally appreciate this well known fact. I can only imagine that if you were speaking what you have typed, it would be so through clenched teeth.

Mack and I bet each other that the Niners at -7.5 would not be covered. He lost. To be fair though, I personally did not think the Niners would cover. I figured they would win, but not cover. Had I lost, NY love would have been my punishment. All in good fun.

So, who wants to bet me that the team Joe Montana used to play for is going to win the Super Bowl?

Very interesting clash of styles. I think Andy Reids inability to gameplan for big games and penchant for shitting the bed will have the 49ers winning the Lombardi trophy.

Defense and running game. Tried and true way to win chips. Same formula for a century. Even the 80s 49ers fall into that catergory as those short slants were just essentially long handoffs. 

Chiefs offense is excellent, their defense is average. 49ers defense is excellent, their offense is extremely efficient and solidly good with the ability to get explosive gains. Gotta go 49ers.

Good pitching beats good hitting and great defense beats great offense. Always has and always will be the rule.

Laughing at all this dumb shit makes me want a Bigfoot. None of you fuckers remember that shit and I don't think I've had Pizza Hut since. ha ha diraehea splash guards got me thinking about how Papa Murphys bricks me up for at least a weekend if not the whole week if I don't eat right that Monday Tuesday. Has to be the dough right? Oh and I swear using one them square table top ovens like they have at the store serving samples is the best for cooking cheap frozen pizza. Dunno. Just tastes better.

(01-28-2020, 11:00 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Laughing at all this dumb shit makes me want a Bigfoot. None of you fuckers remember that shit and I don't think I've had Pizza Hut since. ha ha diraehea splash guards got me thinking about how Papa Murphys bricks me up for at least a weekend if not the whole week if I don't eat right that Monday Tuesday. Has to be the dough right? Oh and I swear using one them square table top ovens like they have at the store serving samples is the best for cooking cheap frozen pizza. Dunno. Just tastes better.

Bigfoot Pizza from Pizza Hut. Released 1993. 21 slices. Rectangular shape. 7 slices down, 3 across. Im intimately familiar. Many nights were spent smoking weed at my buddy's house, watching Cheech and Chong movies and ordering pizzas. Ordered the bigfoot once. Like every other pizza from Pizza Hut it was gimmicky over oiled trash made with sub par ingredients that sat like spackle in my bowels that even my 17 year old digestive system could barely process. 

I have no idea how Pizza Hut has stayed in business as long as they have and still maintains a nationally recognized and accepted brand. Their product is so bad it defies reason. They make Domino's look gourmet tier by comparison.

(01-30-2020, 05:46 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 11:00 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Laughing at all this dumb shit makes me want a Bigfoot. None of you fuckers remember that shit and I don't think I've had Pizza Hut since. ha ha diraehea splash guards got me thinking about how Papa Murphys bricks me up for at least a weekend if not the whole week if I don't eat right that Monday Tuesday. Has to be the dough right? Oh and I swear using one them square table top ovens like they have at the store serving samples is the best for cooking cheap frozen pizza. Dunno. Just tastes better.

Bigfoot Pizza from Pizza Hut. Released 1993. 21 slices. Rectangular shape. 7 slices down, 3 across. Im intimately familiar. Many nights were spent smoking weed at my buddy's house, watching Cheech and Chong movies and ordering pizzas. Ordered the bigfoot once. Like every other pizza from Pizza Hut it was gimmicky over oiled trash made with sub par ingredients that sat like spackle in my bowels that even my 17 year old digestive system could barely process. 

I have no idea how Pizza Hut has stayed in business as long as they have and still maintains a nationally recognized and accepted brand. Their product is so bad it defies reason. They make Domino's look gourmet tier by comparison.
Hahaha I remember that Big Foot Pizza.

(01-30-2020, 05:46 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:

It amazes me to this day how the national chain joints like Little Caesars, Dominoes, Papa John and Pizza Hut thrive in places with great pizza. All kidding aside, Chicago, NY/NJ/New Haven and Boston all have the best pizza. Even California pizza is decent; I mean they make quality food out there, so in their own special way, they know how to make pizza. And it's not like a large sausage costs 50 bucks. You can get a large sausage from Rosati's here for around 15 bucks, so 20 with tax and tip, maybe a couple bucks more. It's not breaking the bank is all I mean. And the QUALITY is thousands of times better than those other joints. Hell, even the Walmart or Sam's club frozen pizzas shown in my brisket pics are better quality at 6 bucks a pop.

Those places should be doing great anywhere in the South, North Plains, Nebraska and Kansas. They should be ran out of real pizza cities.