Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SaveSocom.com community night on SVDL

Word of warning, my Blues are in a Game 7 tonight. If they advance and happen to play on Friday in their next series, good chance I will not be on until late if at all.

GO BLUES!

(05-07-2019, 07:08 AM)1UP Wrote: If nothing comes up, I'll be on. I need to see if SVDL works for me now , I had problems with it in the past but I think Dom fixed the problems I was having.

Guess I'll get my SASR ready for friday night.

(05-07-2019, 08:53 AM)harry62 Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 07:08 AM)1UP Wrote: If nothing comes up, I'll be on. I need to see if SVDL works for me now , I had problems with it in the past but I think Dom fixed the problems I was having.

Guess I'll get my SASR ready for friday night.

SASR or bust my dude. For real though, I still have some clips from that, that shit was insane.

Admittedly I haven't downloaded and installed yet either but I am assuming it's easy enough as XLink was to get it up and running.

If Blonde can get it running, so can I.

(05-07-2019, 01:01 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
Admittedly I haven't downloaded and installed yet either but I am assuming it's easy enough as XLink was to get it up and running.

You're fucking lucky I can't figure out how to like/dislike posts pal.

Seriously though, it seems way easier than xLink was. Automatic network config on your PS2, no flipping through orbs and lobbies and shit. Worst thing I had to do was manually enter my PS2's MAC Address.

(05-07-2019, 03:56 PM)MR. BLONDE Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 01:01 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Admittedly I haven't downloaded and installed yet either but I am assuming it's easy enough as XLink was to get it up and running.

You're fucking lucky I can't figure out how to like/dislike posts pal.

Seriously though, it seems way easier than xLink was. Automatic network config on your PS2, no flipping through orbs and lobbies and shit. Worst thing I had to do was manually enter my PS2's MAC Address.
he he you give "rep" around these parts and click on the + sign to distribute. Doesn't have a notification like feeling of a like but then again you might've also referred to me as a Swedish child retard that plays in government sponsored ballpits? XD 

Glad to have ya back though buddy. Hopefully Drum takes me up on my offer and can come out with us while we bring out the dead.
(05-07-2019, 10:11 AM)1UP Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 08:53 AM)harry62 Wrote: Guess I'll get my SASR ready for friday night.
SASR or bust my dude. For real though, I still have some clips from that, that shit was insane.
Leave that shit home unless you gonna rock the [SS] and rep the site! lol I remember that video from somewheres and hot fuck were you running about killin everyboooody!

I'm genuinely excited to play SOCOM again gents. Many thanks.

BLUES WON! Wont be on Friday night until after 10pm cst most likely

GO BLUES!

So is this actually gonna happen? Can I expect MACK is attendance? Need to hear some of that cackle

Game 1 is Saturday so that I am good to play on Friday now but my final new PC part comes in Friday so I might spend Friday night putting it together.

But yeah, if not this week for me then in the coming weeks for sure. As summer moves along I will have more free time on weekends too.

(05-08-2019, 11:43 PM)eVo7 Wrote: So is this actually gonna happen? Can I expect MACK is attendance? Need to hear some of that cackle
(05-09-2019, 10:53 AM)dizee Wrote: Game 1 is Saturday so that I am good to play on Friday now but my final new PC part comes in Friday so I might spend Friday night putting it together.

But yeah, if not this week for me then in the coming weeks for sure. As summer moves along I will have more free time on weekends too.
Couple games wouldn't kill ya as you could still have your old rig put together in tandem with the new one being built, right? I think ya should still come out even if for an hour or so...Not like we have to play all night or anything but it would be cool to just get a few up and running together tomorrow for a three map set or something. 

Either way, I'm gonna set up tonight in prep and hope SVDL don't give me no shit. Oh yeah, almost forgot, we gonna use that Discord channel or is there another set up for this? Can someone send me a link if ya'll do add another? Pretty sure I'm still in the old channel but haven't logged in for quite some time.