Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SaveSocom.com community night on SVDL

Using the same discord

Just wanted to say thanks to those that showed up last Friday for the games. I had a ton of fun playing a bunch of the uncommon maps with the fellas and hope we see more on as the days go by.

To that LaTeXual fella talking strat on the in-game mic incessantly, no hard feelings homie. All in good fun; I appreciated the wisdom.

It has to be said that SVDL exceeded my expectations tremendously and I didn't have one hiccup playing via PS2 and a wireless connection. Hopefully Evo worked out the kinks with the emu version so next time it won't be as bad...

We had a full room probably 3 solid hours and not one disconnect AND I even managed to get double digit kills for the first time in a few years coupled with a MVP on Sujo SEALs. Hell, even nabbed a SASR kill satisfyingly from the terror rooftop on Vigilance after watching Harry abuse these little kids with it...SO inspiring! LOL

I've been a little slow to upload these but I'll be updating this post as I get them up.

Desert Glory

Blood Lake

Requim

Frostfire

Crossroads

I went to Twitch and seen all of Friday is gone. Hoping you update those other matches we played (Enowapi, Sujo, Desert Glory, Vigilence, Guidance) here as well. Good times...

It also needs to be said that the dark blue crosshairs look tits; more reasons to get another memory card and Mcboot the bitch.

Thanks dudes for all the work. People are flocking to the game again and it's no surprise the patch evolution combined with the emulator progress is enticing many folks to come back for another look and how great this game looks compared to 2003.

(05-13-2019, 10:08 PM)SkiMask Wrote: I went to Twitch and seen all of Friday is gone. Hoping you update those other matches we played (Enowapi, Sujo, Desert Glory, Vigilence, Guidance) here as well. Good times...

It also needs to be said that the dark blue crosshairs look tits; more reasons to get another memory card and Mcboot the bitch.

Thanks dudes for all the work. People are flocking to the game again and it's no surprise the patch evolution combined with the emulator progress is enticing many folks to come back for another look and how great this game looks compared to 2003.

Kinda wish plier was here because he's really the one who started to get people together and playing again.

(05-13-2019, 10:31 PM)1UP Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 10:08 PM)SkiMask Wrote: I went to Twitch and seen all of Friday is gone. Hoping you update those other matches we played (Enowapi, Sujo, Desert Glory, Vigilence, Guidance) here as well. Good times...

Kinda wish plier was here because he's really the one who started to get people together and playing again.

Plierr has done alot for the community, I have never had a problem with him. I know he rubbed people like Swill the wrong way when he was doing Donald Duck getting a blowjob noises on Discord a few times during community nights but I personally never cared that much.

He is more than welcome to come and post/advertise any projects he is doing here, as is anyone else not named Hexum, Paul-Awol or Tawok.

(05-13-2019, 11:24 PM)dizee Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 10:31 PM)1UP Wrote: Kinda wish plier was here because he's really the one who started to get people together and playing again.
Plierr has done alot for the community, I have never had a problem with him.
I stopped by his channel that Thursday when I cruised Twitch for the first time in ages and had a little discussion with him and sounds like Discord is his main focus and I too, hope he stops by and says hello.

I always gave him shit because I liked him and would intentionally call him plié as a sign of affection (i also was stoned and mispronounced) and the play on words stuck for me as a bowing to royalty as a bitch, but think that went over everyone's head and became derogatory.

He was always good sport and just called me daddy which is fine because I'm old and his mom used to play and we hooked up once. LOL

Most likely will try and play again a lil bit tomorrow night if anyone wants to join.

(05-16-2019, 02:39 AM)eVo7 Wrote: Most likely will try and play again a lil bit tomorrow night if anyone wants to join.

I will try to get on after the hockey game and the refs fucking us is over. 10pm central or later.