Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SaveSocom.com community night on SVDL

(06-03-2020, 02:27 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 02:14 PM)eVo7 Wrote: some how just as upset about it as the guys I railroaded last night with it were.
project much?!

Nobody said anything about giving a fuck about your weapon selection. Fist pumping going 12-2 because the software is space aids for everyone is fucking dumb, bro.

Yea literally no one agrees with you, bro. Your on your own with that.

(06-03-2020, 02:27 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 02:14 PM)eVo7 Wrote: some how just as upset about it as the guys I railroaded last night with it were.
project much?!

Nobody said anything about giving a fuck about your weapon selection. Fist pumping going 12-2 because the software is space aids for everyone is fucking dumb, bro.

What was funny is now made funnier by happenstance. So, we laugh. Why is that dumb? 

...Or did you think that M79 thumping was for something more than just a laugh?

(06-03-2020, 11:48 AM)hitman Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 02:27 AM)SkiMask Wrote: project much?!

What was funny is now made funnier by happenstance. So, we laugh. Why is that dumb? 

That's the thing though, he doesn't think it was happenstance, he thinks the emulator creates these problems...you know the same room splitting problem that has happened since the game released? Yea that one, and literally any other problem the game itself has had for nearly 2 decades he will blame on the emulator as well.

I don't know how many people I couldn't see on the enemy team, but I couldn't see anyone on my team after the first round I played. None the less it doesn't take away from railroading cry babies to the tune of 12-2 for the first time in 6+ months.

(06-03-2020, 12:08 PM)eVo7 Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 11:48 AM)hitman Wrote: What was funny is now made funnier by happenstance. So, we laugh. Why is that dumb? 

That's the thing though, he doesn't think it was happenstance, he thinks the emulator creates these problems...you know the same room splitting problem that has happened since the game released? Yea that one, and literally any other problem the game itself has had for nearly 2 decades he will blame on the emulator as well.

I don't know how many people I couldn't see on the enemy team, but I couldn't see anyone on my team after the first round I played. None the less it doesn't take away from railroading cry babies to the tune of 12-2 for the first time in 6+ months.
And yet I never really had those problems--Ever.

You wanna suit up everytime and play rocket launchers with the dyslexic kids have at it homie; not my idea of fun. (why i think its fuckin dumb)

Next time don't forget to point your bat, ya fuckin mook.

@dizee needs to post that video of Ski warning his team on Nightstalker that M79s are being used and then immediately getting thumped. Fucking classic.

(06-04-2020, 08:22 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: @dizee needs to post that video of Ski warning his team on Nightstalker that M79s are being used and then immediately getting thumped. Fucking classic.

"ayeee yea watch out we got a 79'er on the"...............POOF.

'Dizee fragged SkiMask with M79 FRAG'

(06-04-2020, 11:19 AM)eVo7 Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 08:22 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: @dizee needs to post that video of Ski warning his team on Nightstalker that M79s are being used and then immediately getting thumped. Fucking classic.

I watched that video 50 times in a row and laughed harder each time. Literally top 5 funniest shit thats ever happened. Then the Curb Your Enthusiasm music.....pure gold. Or maybe it was The Price is Right music. Whichever. That shit was retardedly funny and the most perfectly timed shit you will ever see.

Post it please Dizee.

(06-04-2020, 11:19 AM)eVo7 Wrote:

Oh, damn, I would hate thumpers after that, too  Tongue

(06-04-2020, 11:32 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 11:19 AM)eVo7 Wrote: "ayeee yea watch out we got a 79'er on the"...............POOF.

I watched that video 50 times in a row and laughed harder each time. Literally top 5 funniest shit thats ever happened. Then the Curb Your Enthusiasm music.....pure gold. Or maybe it was The Price is Right music. Whichever. That shit was retardedly funny and the most perfectly timed shit you will ever see.

Post it please Dizee.

Here it is:

(06-04-2020, 11:52 AM)eVo7 Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 11:32 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: I watched that video 50 times in a row and laughed harder each time. Literally top 5 funniest shit thats ever happened. Then the Curb Your Enthusiasm music.....pure gold. Or maybe it was The Price is Right music. Whichever. That shit was retardedly funny and the most perfectly timed shit you will ever see.

Post it please Dizee.

Here it is:

Oh Christ this is gold. Im on rewatch 20 and it just gets funnier and funnier.