Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SaveSocom.com community night

(06-04-2020, 11:35 AM)hitman Wrote: Oh, damn, I would hate thumpers after that, too  Tongue
I don't hate anyone. Never appreciated the launcher since like Goldeneye so its not even to do with SOCOM perse its that I don't even find the mode or the weapon remotely pleasurable. Even in a launchers only game I would tire after only a round or two. And if folks insisted on playing that way I would rather watch and smoke or fuck off IRL.

Either way, what I was referring to specifically was this stubborn subset of players with their tired ass back and forth for like 5 fuckin years one upping each other while the tiny few players suffered in some limp dick measuring contest that always ended in throwing out the baby for the bathwater and shutting down the game.

Putting it simply: shits just not fun anymore

was fun playing with many of the members this past friday and for a few games sunday

(10-11-2021, 02:42 PM)dizee Wrote: was fun playing with many of the members this past friday and for a few games sunday

Yea def was fun, need to get together more often than 1 once a year lol

(10-11-2021, 02:42 PM)dizee Wrote: was fun playing with many of the members this past friday and for a few games sunday

You got any recordings Diz? Ironically Im back up on PS4 but not in a position to do the S2 thing. Would love to watch you guys play and maybe join a Discord.

Nope but maybe I'll stream it next time. We didn't play last night.

If you have a old laptop or PC you could always run the emulator. All you need is a controller for it. Doesn't take a monster PC to run the thing, most old things can handle it

(10-17-2021, 01:08 AM)dizee Wrote: Nope but maybe I'll stream it next time. We didn't play last night.

If you have a old laptop or PC you could always run the emulator. All you need is a controller for it. Doesn't take a monster PC to run the thing, most old things can handle it

I cant find the power cord for my laptop. But im planning on finding a replacement but it a 10+ year old laptop so it might take some digging.

(10-18-2021, 09:03 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 01:08 AM)dizee Wrote: Nope but maybe I'll stream it next time. We didn't play last night.

I cant find the power cord for my laptop. But im planning on finding a replacement but it a 10+ year old laptop so it might take some digging.

got a full thumping in tonight

We had their stream up to hear their reactions and you can hear their triggeredness on the video lmao.

(11-06-2021, 05:41 AM)eVo7 Wrote:

We had their stream up to hear their reactions and you can hear their triggeredness on the video lmao.

Good stuff. This shit NEVER gets old.