Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video clips

When did Twitch clips stop working? I swore we used to be able to embed them here via the normal method...

Uploaded the games from last night.

YEAH BABY!

Surprised you didn't leave one with it all uncut.

Thanks again for hosting, playing, streaming, and the talk afterward. THESE are the days I miss most, where everyone just had a fuckin blast, new and old came together to share life experience and friendships were solidified once again through our perseverance to stick with it and man did it ever pay dividends last night.

Thanks again gents, I really needed that.

Oh, fun, you uploaded ALL of it  Dodgy

wow we fucked them up on Guidance lol

(08-03-2019, 11:06 PM)dizee Wrote: wow we fucked them up on Guidance lol
I apparently wasn't streaming / recording when we were on sujo. I would have done Mack proud with the point whoring I did.

(08-03-2019, 11:49 PM)1UP Wrote:
(08-03-2019, 11:06 PM)dizee Wrote: wow we fucked them up on Guidance lol
I apparently wasn't streaming / recording when we were on sujo. I would have done Mack proud with the point whoring I did.

I did see the MVP thread in Discord and notice some pretty outlandish scores in the 70s and 80s for a guy with 5 kills. All I can say is Im proud of you buddy. Thats what teamwork is all about. But when I come back on dont be steppin on my toes. Hahaha.

Requiem was an absolute pleasure to watch.

You guys gotta get a Nightstalker match on here.

I just watched some of these and it looks like the actual recording just went to shit on some maps. I'll have to look into what is causing that because it looks 240P up scaled.

(08-04-2019, 01:32 AM)1UP Wrote: I just watched some of these and it looks like the actual recording just went to shit on some maps. I'll have to look into what is causing that because it looks 240P up scaled.
From what I could tell it was only really Blizzard and I noticed that was also when you started hosting. I haven't checked Abandoned or Frostfire yet, but the others seemed good to me.