Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video clips

(08-04-2019, 01:03 AM)MACK IS GOD Wrote:
(08-03-2019, 11:49 PM)1UP Wrote: I apparently wasn't streaming / recording when we were on sujo. I would have done Mack proud with the point whoring I did.

I did see the MVP thread in Discord and notice some pretty outlandish scores in the 70s and 80s for a guy with 5 kills. All I can say is Im proud of you buddy. Thats what teamwork is all about. But when I come back on dont be steppin on my toes. Hahaha.

Requiem was an absolute pleasure to watch.

You guys gotta get a Nightstalker match on here.
I played solo in a random pub without any of our guys on NS yesterday and went 27-6 with a M79. The finger speeders were very upset.

(08-03-2019, 09:03 PM)1UP Wrote: Uploaded the games from last night.
"Oh shit, Hitman is on."

"Yep."

"As i just ran him.over with the M60."

LMAO

Tiny little war from the other night. Saw Twitch deleting my stuff after a couple months so I exported.

(08-08-2019, 12:58 AM)SkiMask Wrote:
(08-03-2019, 09:03 PM)1UP Wrote: Uploaded the games from last night.
"Oh shit, Hitman is on."

"Yep."

"As i just ran him.over with the M60."

LMAO

LMAO. We were straight rolling people with 60's on FF. That was a great night.

(08-12-2019, 12:07 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
 Texaco is back using codes to boot people again. This time under a new name. Blade runner.

Just wanted to say seriously thank you to all you guys for these videos and what you are doing.

Evo, Ski, Dizee, 1UP and everyone else who is still holding it down. I thoroughly enjoy all the videos and love all that shit. You guys are all doing a great job keeping the torch lit.

(08-19-2019, 08:54 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Just wanted to say seriously thank you to all you guys for these videos and what you are doing.

Evo, Ski, Dizee, 1UP and everyone else who is still holding it down. I thoroughly enjoy all the videos and love all that shit. You guys are all doing a great job keeping the torch lit.
SVDL is dying though, mainly due to mismanagement. Usually less than 1 full room a night and without proper admins and moderation, that shit will be gone before you know it.

The cheaters are worse than they were on Xlink and they literally will only play 4 maps (FF, DG, FH, XR) unless one of us makes a room. Shits gonna be lucky to have any numbers at all moving into 2020.

(08-20-2019, 07:27 AM)dizee Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 08:54 PM)MACK IS GOD Wrote: Just wanted to say seriously thank you to all you guys for these videos and what you are doing.

SVDL is dying though, mainly due to mismanagement. Usually less than 1 full room a night and without proper admins and moderation, that shit will be gone before you know it.

The cheaters are worse than they were on Xlink and they literally will only play 4 maps (FF, DG, FH, XR) unless one of us makes a room. Shits gonna be lucky to have any numbers at all moving into 2020.

Maybe if you guys toned down the racism a little bit?