Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video clips

Anyone even play SOCOM recently?! I haven't logged into Twitch in weeks nor seen anything as of late, but I do wonder...

If you have, post something up for me to enjoy. Please!

I miss it. And realize I've played this game for the better part of seventeen years and didn't think it would ever have such a lasting effect on me...weird even overhearing a new co-worker talk about "back in the day, SOCOM..." and just keeping to myself.

It was hard, holding my tongue, but it is what it is. RIP

(09-18-2019, 04:42 PM)SkiMask Wrote: Anyone even play SOCOM recently?! I haven't logged into Twitch in weeks nor seen anything as of late, but I do wonder...

If you have, post something up for me to enjoy. Please!

I miss it. And realize I've played this game for the better part of seventeen years and didn't think it would ever have such a lasting effect on me...weird even overhearing a new co-worker talk about "back in the day, SOCOM..." and just keeping to myself.

It was hard, holding my tongue, but it is what it is. RIP
Not so much a clip but it's the whole recording from when Harry and I were playing last Friday.

(01-13-2019, 04:05 AM)dizee Wrote: Post them up

I will start with a classic.

Still one of the funniest things I've ever seen lol. Mack's howling cackle is just awesome.

When Evo and I chirped and M79'd Phazon so bad that he broke his disc and showed off his roach motel aka trailer.

Have not seen him since!

(09-25-2020, 12:18 AM)dizee Wrote: When Evo and I chirped and M79'd Phazon so bad that he broke his disc and showed off his roach motel aka trailer.

Have not seen him since!
Probably just running under a different name. These guys can never quit. Also, was that inside the house where I seen that fake grass carpet stuff or maybe just a porch? I dunno. But that was definitely a top notch rage quit.

I'll admit, part of me misses having random conversations playing SOCOM and streaming it to folks who could hang. 

Hated it always brought out the same tired garbage humans but that was only usually a few and they were usually always there anyways, in-game, bit every now and again you could have some amazing thought provoking conversations.

I realize now it was always about that--for me. Sure, wanted to hype and instigate the instigators, but always put of a fun loving respect for the players and the game. 

It was very rewarding not from a thirst type perspective but one of camaderie and just being a social butterfly. 

I hate that was sorta ripped from my grasp because of some dumb shit when people were under the influence.

Just some of my thoughts. Just taking my own inventory. I miss some of those nights terribly. I'm sort of an isolationist lone wolf so it especially affected me.