Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site improvements

K I'll try with this clip:
https://clips.twitch.tv/SucculentAgreeab...erineDxCat

I misspoke and meant clips. 

Also, not sure if your copying/pasting from the back room or whatever but your kerning is all fucked up on some of the quotes. 

I think linking to LIVE works as well as past broadcasts but no clips? I know I've done live but never a clip.

Also "quick edit" stopped saving for me just today. 

AND its abbreviation is all messed up it seems with URLs and maybe elsewhere, dunno.

(08-08-2019, 12:51 PM)SkiMask Wrote: K I'll try with this clip:

Also, not sure if your copying/pasting from the back room or whatever but your kerning is all fucked up on some of the quotes. 

I think linking to LIVE works as well as past broadcasts but no clips? I know I've done live but never a clip.

AND its abbreviation is all messed up it seems with URLs and maybe elsewhere, dunno.

Looks like it at least embeds it but it doesn't show anything. I didn't write the code that handles this but I'll take a look at it and see if I can get it to work with clips.

(08-08-2019, 05:39 PM)1UP Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 12:51 PM)SkiMask Wrote: K I'll try with this clip:

Looks like it at least embeds it but it doesn't show anything. I didn't write the code that handles this but I'll take a look at it and see if I can get it to work with clips.
Didn't work and didn't play says 'offline' can you try and use the link/clip I posted above? Also not to be snarky asshole but I can't read BB code above because the quotes are cut short the end characters. I assumed ".[/video]."

(08-08-2019, 05:39 PM)1UP Wrote: Looks like it at least embeds it but it doesn't show anything. I didn't write the code that handles this but I'll take a look at it and see if I can get it to work with clips.
THANKS!!!

Quick edit still broken too. Maybe it was turned off cause I use it like 15 times per post? LMAO. If so, no biggie.

(08-08-2019, 05:44 PM)SkiMask Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 05:39 PM)1UP Wrote:
Didn't work and didn't play says 'offline' can you try and use the link/clip I posted above? Also not to be snarky asshole but I can't read BB code above because the quotes are cut short the end characters. I assumed ".[/video]."

(08-08-2019, 05:39 PM)1UP Wrote: Looks like it at least embeds it but it doesn't show anything. I didn't write the code that handles this but I'll take a look at it and see if I can get it to work with clips.
THANKS!!!
I had a feeling that you clicked reply just as I edited my post Tongue.

The BBCode is generated when you do the drop down for the video options. As for quotes being cut off, are you using your phone by chance?

(08-08-2019, 05:49 PM)1UP Wrote: I had a feeling that you clicked reply just as I edited my post Tongue.

The BBCode is generated when you do the drop down for the video options. As for quotes being cut off, are you using your phone by chance?
Yeah is that a mobile version thing then? If so, again no big deal I can switch to desktop if I really needed to and usually do when I type a bunch or multi quote to save space and thread pages.